ADVERTISEMENT

Massage guns

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
Who's got em ? Whatca got ? I tried that small Thera gun and was impressed, now I'm looking.

In before @headcard
Sore_Muscles_massager_Phoenix_002_large.gif

Because of my telecommuting job and sedentary lifestyle, I started having problems with my legs and back in the summer. And I don't have enough time to work out at all. I used to use a massage brush, but my arm got wildly tired. So I decided to buy a massage gun. After reading the reviews, I chose Ekrin. You can learn more about this device here https://www.massage-gun-guide.com/ekrin-b37-review/. This company is one of the most famous on the market. I did not expect that such a thing could help my problem. I absolutely recommend it!

Last edited:
Reactions: dpnavy
I have the one in that video, the hyperice hypervolt. Not sure if they sell them anymore, but I went on the more pricey side rather than one of the amazon knock offs. Thing has been money. Had it about 3 years now. I will say that it has gotten louder, which is kind of annoying, but otherwise, it has been great. I got it for neck issues and also for my terrible DOMS in my quads after leg day. I dont really use it that much these days unless I get a kink in my hip or lower back. Neck has been great. Wife uses it on her shoulder a lot.

I will say, spend the extra money to get one with a powerful motor. A lot of the cheaper ones are just too weak and cant do too much.

Because of my telecommuting job and sedentary lifestyle, I started having problems with my legs and back in the summer. And I don't have enough time to work out at all.
That's not true. It's not true of anyone. The reason people don't work out is because they don't want to. It's never about time. It's about priorities. Don't let yourself off the hook so easily.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it, guys. My physiotherapist says it's a scam. Anyway, I'm happy if this gun can help somebody, but I prefer trusting my doctor, actually. Tbh, that gun reminds me of that vibro corset for abs. They even made a commercial with CR, if you guys know what I'm talking about. Tbh, I'd better spend that money on a massage like this https://www.goldtantriclondon.com/massage/sensual-massage/. Anyway, thanks again for sharing. Keep the thread updated, guys.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it, guys. My physiotherapist says it's a scam. Anyway, I'm happy if this gun can help somebody, but I prefer trusting my doctor, actually. Tbh, that gun reminds me of that vibro corset for abs.
Look up the MELT method

I have a Wubefine Model: EM22. There 9 different attactments. I have plantar fasciitis in both feet and I'm finally starting to see results. It's a life saver. I highly recommend it.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it, guys. My physiotherapist says it's a scam. Anyway, I'm happy if this gun can help somebody, but I prefer trusting my doctor, actually. Tbh, that gun reminds me of that vibro corset for abs.
Just a good excuse to buy a tool to use on your wife🤣

Reactions: MargotDeeper
Just put a rubber ball attachment on a recip saw.

Big ole 10" silicone attachment on same saw might work for the wife as some were alluding to.

Reactions: MargotDeeper
Any time I see a massage gun, I think of this video. 😆

Hello! I recently finally decided to create my own business, rented a room, did a facelift and started buying furniture for my future spa salon, chose for a long time and found cool furniture here and a Facial Beds, so I ordered everything came pretty quickly put everything in the hall and the business is almost ready!

Last edited:
Who's got em ? Whatca got ? I tried that small Thera gun and was impressed, now I'm looking.
Wife bought me a sharper image PB Pro for Christmas. Love it. Very well built and comes with both heating and cooling features.

We bought one at Christmas. It is a less expensive Bally Brand, we paid $50 for it. Has all the attachments and heat. I have lots of neck issues from incorrect tackling technique in HS so that was the main reason, now my wife is using it on her neck as well. This thing is plenty powerful enough, it can shake your brains against your skull if you let it and that is on the low setting. I use it nearly every day.

Hello! I recently finally decided to create my own business, rented a room, did a facelift and started buying furniture for my future spa salon, chose for a long time and found cool furniture and a Hair Dryer Chair, so I ordered everything came pretty quickly put everything in the hall and the business is almost ready!

We bought one at Christmas. It is a less expensive Bally Brand, we paid $50 for it. Has all the attachments and heat. I have lots of neck issues from incorrect tackling technique in HS so that was the main reason, now my wife is using it on her neck as well. This thing is plenty powerful enough, it can shake your brains against your skull if you let it and that is on the low setting. I use it nearly every day.
You sure her neck is the only thing she’s using it on?

For people that haven't ever gone to a massage parlor, the expectation is a 'feel good' massage.

The reality is quite the opposite. An effective massage is normally painful.

Reactions: GaRed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT