ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland 27 Texas 7

30-14 at half. I don't think UT is going to turn this one around. :)

I thought for a long time that Texas will struggle this year. Herman has talent but its to a different system than what he wants to run. Growing pains for him this year and next. I will rejoice because its Texas.

If Texas can show some patience, Herman is a home run hire. He's already recruiting lights out. Two years down the road they'll be loaded with tons of talent. Herman has shown he can win anywhere.

If Texas can show some patience, Herman is a home run hire. He's already recruiting lights out. Two years down the road they'll be loaded with tons of talent. Herman has shown he can win anywhere.

I think he will ultimately be successful but I am not sure he has shown he can win anywhere. He had a great season at Houston and a 9 win season at Houston. Other than that, as a coordinator, he had great seasons with Ohio St and Urban, but wasn't great at Iowa St and had one good season at Rice.

Its not real difficult to recruit well at Texas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT