ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Scott

My first thought was Ahman, because he was pretty cut but not to this level. Was Janovich really that much of a specimen?
38a900bb122e926184ef1d64710159eb.jpg

Reactions: Crazyhole
That dude would beat my ass into dust, but I use 40s for that. He was obviously not maxed out. Probably his cool-down routine after lifting and rotating houses on their foundation just for fun.

Seriously, have we ever had a true freshman come in that is this ripped?

Imani Cross

he's going to turn some heads this year.. I expect him at #2, right behind Mills on the depth chart, but have to wait and see how it shakes out.
I agree. I also wouldn't be shocked if Sev Morrison jumps Johnson and joins Scott as co-#2s.

I didn't see a whole lot out of Johnson, granted in limited work, to think he's the answer, but who knows. always good to have options.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
he's going to turn some heads this year.. I expect him at #2, right behind Mills on the depth chart, but have to wait and see how it shakes out.

he very well could lock down 2nd string, I wouldn’t be surprised at all. But just like a few have pointed out, it isn’t about his size and strength. I honestly see Savion Morrison locking down number 2 RB. Dudes every bit of 200 pounds, maybe even 205-210 and he’s got that speed, power and jukes. But then again, we can’t count out R Johnson either. He’s been working hard to get himself ready.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT