ADVERTISEMENT

Martinez starts the season..

And it will be the last Husker game I attend and I won’t spend a dime on them otherwise until Frost is fired..

You should do what I did...get a girlfriend that doesn't mind watching football with you naked and knows her way around the kitchen and likes to spoil her man. You'll care a whole lot less about the score at the end I promise.

I agree, how much improvement will we really see from AM? What are the odds that he just explodes on the scene again next year? You can’t tell me we would be worse off with smothers at QB. Like...Frost...baby it’s time to cut bait on your boy and run.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
You should do what I did...get a girlfriend that doesn't mind watching football with you naked and knows her way around the kitchen and likes to spoil her man. You'll care a whole lot less about the score at the end I promise.

Pretty awesome that your girlfriend likes watching football with him naked. Not my thing, but I respect it.

And it will be the last Husker game I attend and I won’t spend a dime on them otherwise until Frost is fired..

860c3dddd1f3d1f10c159d13a8f9cd40.jpg

That's a little bit dramatic. What does your therapist think about all of this?
I was thinkimg the same thing.. dont know how long hes been a fan of this program but we have had some pretty low points over the last 20 years...i would say him starting AM again isnt the straw that broke the camels back lol

Reactions: headcard
This thread reminded me of a guy who used to post here a lot many moons age and was a knowledgeable poster that was good at knowing the roster and what player could move from guard to tackle and that kind of thing. His name was LansamHusker or something like that. When Solich got fired he announced the University of Nebraska had no honor and he would never attend another game, follow the team, or post on a Nebraska board. A year later he started posting on the Ohio board as LansamCat (or whatever) and as far as I can tell did in fact wash his hands of the Cornhuskers. You have to admire someone who says he is through and means it.

This thread reminded me of a guy who used to post here a lot many moons age and was a knowledgeable poster that was good at knowing the roster and what player could move from guard to tackle and that kind of thing. His name was LansamHusker or something like that. When Solich got fired he announced the University of Nebraska had no honor and he would never attend another game, follow the team, or post on a Nebraska board. A year later he started posting on the Ohio board as LansamCat (or whatever) and as far as I can tell did in fact wash his hands of the Cornhuskers. You have to admire someone who says he is through and means it.

Normally...like 98.342% of the time, suicide message board poster renig...they are very unreliable.

Statistically Martinez had a good year. The whole team has been bad while Frost has been here. Offense, Defense, Special Teams and Coaching. If he stopped fumbling and had reliable snaps he could be a good game manager.

Reactions: NebChicago
Martinez while having his own issues no doubt, has been having to play with 1 arm behind his back. Not only has he had to deal with swing pass Frost, the guys Frost has surrounded him with are not even MAC level

We don’t have very many options unless you want to turn to a string bean Freshman with issues in the passing game. Frost would run him 20 times a game and he would be broken by his second conference game.

Reactions: NebChicago
Statistically Martinez had a good year. The whole team has been bad while Frost has been here. Offense, Defense, Special Teams and Coaching. If he stopped fumbling and had reliable snaps he could be a good game manager.
Statistically....? You realize he’s a quarterback and not a running back right..? If you can’t throw touchdown in the modern era of football then you won’t win many games..

ADVERTISEMENT