ADVERTISEMENT

Martinez looking much slimmer in the video clips

does getting say 10% quicker change carrying the ball one handed out to the right as far as possible? does it change the fastball passes with no touch down the field 25 yards accurately? does it change the inevitable injuries with 2 project qbs in waiting? hope the absolute best for AM's 2021 season yet the picture appears mighty foggy to me. yet again i can just rely on my insane part and expect something nice to happen so GBR

This is your periodic reminder that AM was a freshman All American. You are now free to go back to your senseless slagging of him.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
This is your periodic reminder that AM was a freshman All American. You are now free to go back to your senseless slagging of him.
yes, calling the losingest quarterback in the history of Nebraska football what he is constitutes 'senseless slagging'

AM won 4 games in his glorious frosh year

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Nelson did his job (keep outside contain), leading to no gain.
Yep, Nelson did his job there. That he has absolutely no help there is more telling. People who like to bash on Nelson just because he's the closest guy to the ball have no clue what they're talking about.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Yep, Nelson did his job there. That he has absolutely no help there is more telling. People who like to bash on Nelson just because he's the closest guy to the ball have no clue what they're talking about.
he did have help. AM was 5+ yards in the backfield. that was good defense.

ADVERTISEMENT