ADVERTISEMENT

Marshawn Lynch. Didn't he and his mom do those chunky soup commercials?

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
You are what you eat. Like I should talk. I guess to be hip I'm a vegetarian. You are what you eat. I eat vegetarians....beef. I'm also a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Reactions: RedMyMind
LOL. Seattle believing the Marshawn Lynch mystique a little too much, and he gets stuffed on 4th and inches.

LOL. Seattle believing the Marshawn Lynch mystique a little too much, and he gets stuffed on 4th and inches.
Scored a TD too. The miners have the best d line in the league. If they stack the box with eight then 7/10 times you’re gonna get stuffed

Scored a TD too. The miners have the best d line in the league. If they stack the box with eight then 7/10 times you’re gonna get stuffed
Yeah, didn't take much to dive a half yard. Helped his case with an acting job that got one of many terrible penalties called.

Yeah, didn't take much to dive a half yard. Helped his case with an acting job that got one of many terrible penalties called.
Haha what?! Your original point was that he got stuffed on a 4 and 1. Also I watched the whole game and didn’t see him draw one flag.

Haha what?! Your original point was that he got stuffed on a 4 and 1. Also I watched the whole game and didn’t see him draw one flag.
The play before, the Niners were flagged for defensive holding for grabbing him coming out of the backfield, which is what got them close enough to do the touchdown leap. I'm pretty sure it was him, because Chris Collinsworth even made a comment to the effect of Marshawn doing an acting job to get the flag, since he was barely grabbed. Second problem with the flag is he was behind the LOS when grabbed, which is perfectly legal.

The Seahawks were doomed when they let Boz raise the 12th man flag. (geez I still remember Boz=steroids from OU). Considering how depleted the Seahawk's roster is, bringing back Marshawn Lynch was an option that brought back lots of good memories for the fans as well as hope for the game. Between his classic non comments after game press conferences ("I'm just here so I don't get fined"), "Beast Mode" and Skittles Lynch is a fan favorite. Of course, so was Richard Sherman - it was weird to see those 2 play against each other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT