ADVERTISEMENT

Marquel Dismuke Decommits from Cal

This doesn't prove that Riley is a good recruiter.

Just wanted to get that out there before anybody else could make this claim... Cool

I have high hopes that Riley will continue to light it up!

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Rivals has updated to show us and michigan as the front runners. Another recruiting site shows us and cal (not updated maybe/crossed wires somewhere?).

Seems like I read something about Keyshawn's visit to Texas. There was some quote about how he wished he could have played for Charlie Strong. Didn't know how to take it, was he being nice or prodding for offers. It will be interesting following Keyshawn's team.

Rivals has updated to show us and michigan as the front runners. Another recruiting site shows us and cal (not updated maybe/crossed wires somewhere?).

Seems like I read something about Keyshawn's visit to Texas. There was some quote about how he wished he could have played for Charlie Strong. Didn't know how to take it, was he being nice or prodding for offers. It will be interesting following Keyshawn's team.
It is Michigan and Nebraska. He talked to a Michigan mod. That's what he said

So did Riley offer first and then Harbaugh? That's usually how it works, right? :)

Ahem...it's Nebraska and Michigan, at least on the Huskers board.Cool Thanks for confirming.
lol. you guys are the heavy favorite on this one. he hasnt even visited michigan and michigan is going after a bunch of db at this moment and till this we had not heard anything about him other than when we offered

Reactions: GretnaShawn
lol. you guys are the heavy favorite on this one. he hasnt even visited michigan and michigan is going after a bunch of db at this moment and till this we had not heard anything about him other than when we offered

Thanks for the clarification.

ADVERTISEMENT