Markets Down.. Peel Back as advertised

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
to the clowns posting up market day of 1-2 % when it’s down 20-50%

name me one good positive that is going to boost these markets nothing biden does I assure you

Now it’s big earnings week next 2 weeks so expect more ups and downs volatility is name of game and at some point prices get cheap when they fall this much but fundamentals of 1-2 1.0 interest rate hikes in next 1-6 months not gonna help markets.

Does this mean there are no good buys long term no it doesn’t plenty of techs have been wrecked but overall market is not going to moon anytime soon

big resistance for SPY S&P until it breaks 390 and closes above there it’s in trading range or down trend

if you feel like taking a very risky trade for long term (no guaranteee but bitcoin and crypto stocks appears to be acting well rounded bottom MARA RIOT ETHE but they just had a big move today so may not move like that tomorrow to me the downside risk is less than upside potential long term but it may hold steady or stay down for a while worth a shot only if you have play money

Last edited:
Reactions: SomedayHusker

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
How far do we zoom in or out on the chart to pick where things are up or down?

SomedayHusker

Senior
Oct 26, 2019
Omaha
I posted a couple weeks ago I was scaling into ETHE, it’s up 33% since. I will be holding it for awhile. I am actually long SPX options for the next week from near yesterday’s low, but it won’t hurt me too bad if it falls. I like how it’s acting for a short term pop at least.

Last edited:

SomedayHusker

Senior
Oct 26, 2019
Omaha
I posted a couple weeks ago I was scaling into ETHE, it’s up 33% since. I will be holding it for awhile. I am actually long SPX options for the next week from near yesterday’s low, but it won’t hurt me too bad if it falls. I like how it’s acting for a short term pop at least.
Short term pop played out perfectly. Just sold up here at SPX 4000. Looking for downward continuation next week. IRA is up 45% on the year even though market is trash.

Hawkins63

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 29, 2018
to the clowns posting up market day of 1-2 % when it’s down 20-50%

name me one good positive that is going to boost these markets nothing biden does I assure you

Now it’s big earnings week next 2 weeks so expect more ups and downs volatility is name of game and at some point prices get cheap when they fall this much but fundamentals of 1-2 1.0 interest rate hikes in next 1-6 months not gonna help markets.

Does this mean there are no good buys long term no it doesn’t plenty of techs have been wrecked but overall market is not going to moon anytime soon

big resistance for SPY S&P until it breaks 390 and closes above there it’s in trading range or down trend

if you feel like taking a very risky trade for long term (no guaranteee but bitcoin and crypto stocks appears to be acting well rounded bottom MARA RIOT ETHE but they just had a big move today so may not move like that tomorrow to me the downside risk is less than upside potential long term but it may hold steady or stay down for a while worth a shot only if you have play money
i wont respond until you learn to use punctuation.

Latest posts