ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Stoops, Campbell, Urban Meyer or Matt Rhule will be Nebraska's next head coach

13-0 in 2017 Realistically could have been at least been co-champion.
First off that is why he got hired here and won like 12 coach of the year awards.
2nd what was the year prior and what has happened 4 years and 3 games since?
A tremendous amount of folks wanted Scott here including me.
Unfortunately it just didn't work out.

Reactions: BleedRed78
What makes Urban a scumbag? One stupid lap dance? Most of us had to endure the non-football BS of the Pelinis, and there were a lot of rumors around Solich and Frost. But whatever.

Lol. That's the least offensive thing on his resume. Do you really think he left FL because of "heart issues" and not (clearing my throat) inappropriate relations with the 📣 squad?

Lol. That's the least offensive thing on his resume. Do you really think he left FL because of "heart issues" and not (clearing my throat) inappropriate relations with the 📣 squad?
You don't even want to know what got swept under the rug in the nineties.

Reactions: joeydavid
For the love of God. Hard no on Matt Campbell. Hes 44-34 at iowa state. 79-49 over all. Has never won 10 games. Yes he's done better the Frost. But that's like saying your the tallest midget. We need a proven winner. I like Bill O'Brian. Don't believe Urban is coming but he's a winner and elevates programs

Albert's said character. That eliminates a bunch of coaches, most notably that massive turd.
He may the most successful turd the world has ever seen. How do you feel about DV? If you hate it, I guess TO is a turd too, how about a roaring drunk you consistently drive while drinking? That makes Devaney a massive turd as well. My point being, there are sons of God working the sidelines at a major university. The Peter boys were good when sober and great players, but you put some booze in them, ladies lock your doors. Men don't even look at them sideways or you're going to get thr crap kicked out of ya, Devaney was a wicked drunk who didn't care what time it was ro start drinking. As I stated in another thread, he almost ran me over in his Caddie in the south parking lot more than once, way before noon. We all know about Pelini, both of them. Most coaches back then has thr morals of an alley cat. Urban would have us playing for the West title in his first tear

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
He may the most successful turd the world has ever seen. How do you feel about DV? If you hate it, I guess TO is a turd too, how about a roaring drunk you consistently drive while drinking? That makes Devaney a massive turd as well. My point being, there are sons of God working the sidelines at a major university. The Peter boys were good when sober and great players, but you put some booze in them, ladies lock your doors. Men don't even look at them sideways or you're going to get thr crap kicked out of ya, Devaney was a wicked drunk who didn't care what time it was ro start drinking. As I stated in another thread, he almost ran me over in his Caddie in the south parking lot more than once, way before noon. We all know about Pelini, both of them. Most coaches back then has thr morals of an alley cat. Urban would have us playing for the West title in his first tear
Yeah, but what about derp derp derp derpity derp. so stupid. What is DV? Everyone has their skeletons you jackass. My greatest disdain is for phony ass cowardly lying sacks of shit. That is what urb is. He is a complete coward and phonier than shit. He has no integrity, no credibility. You can have urb you silly, shameless, desperate turd. Birds of a feather.

Last edited:
Yeah, but what about derp derp derp derpity derp. so stupid. What is DV? Everyone has their skeletons you jackass. My greatest disdain is for phony ass cowardly lying sacks of shit. That is what urb is. He is a complete coward and phonier than shit. He has no integrity, no credibility. You can have urb you shameless desperate turd. Birds of a feather.
Sheesh, tell me how really feel. BTW blockhead, DV is domestic violence ie..Lawrence Phillips

Sheesh, tell me how really feel. BTW blockhead, DV is domestic violence ie..Lawrence Phillips
Domestic violence, by philips. You understand that phillips was disciplined? TO, unlike your turd, didn't feign forgetfulness and health issues to cover for phillips. Jackass.

Agree he should have fired SF last year but now we’re the first one this year and can take more time choosing who he wants and what Nebraska needs..

Last year.
Riley went to USC
Kelley went to LSU
Venables gets hired at OU

Or begging someone to come work for him at Nebraska, however you want to look at it...

What makes Urban a scumbag? One stupid lap dance? Most of us had to endure the non-football BS of the Pelinis, and there were a lot of rumors around Solich and Frost. But whatever.
What makes Urban a scumbag? Really? What rock have you crawled out from under?

The 90’s was 27 years ago. The SEC has won the National Championship 13 of the last 20 years. Alabama (6) LSU (3) Florida (2) Auburn (1) Georgia (1). The Big Ten has a grand total of (2) in the same period of time. So, NO, the Big Ten is NOT on the same level respect wise or talent wise. As far as Nebraska and the coaching woes you mentioned, Scott Frost was a wildly successful coach at UCF. He didn’t all of a sudden forget how to coach. It’s not the x’s and o’s, it’s the Jimmy’s and Joe’s. Recruiting Recruiting Recruiting.
Having 1 or 2 great teams per year doesn't mean the entire conference is better top-to-bottom.

Alabama looked average when they finally played a road game.

Texas A&M, the 3rd-highest rated SEC team, lost to Appalachian State.

LSU stunk up the field.

The SEC went 3-7 (plus a forfeit) in the regular Bowls. The Big Ten went 6-2.

Having 1 or 2 great teams per year doesn't mean the entire conference is better top-to-bottom.

Alabama looked average when they finally played a road game.

Texas A&M, the 3rd-highest rated SEC team, lost to Appalachian State.

LSU stunk up the field.

The SEC went 3-7 (plus a forfeit) in the regular Bowls. The Big Ten went 6-2.
SEC has won 60% head to head matchups vs Big Ten Regular season and has won 64% Bowl Games head to head vs Big Ten

AF9-F68-C1-A96-D-464-A-97-E0-C9-AE408-F5-D8-B.jpg

Obviously you are an SEC fan so it's easier to just say you are 100% correct. This way you will feel like you won and can sleep better knowing that you are right

Obviously you are an SEC fan so it's easier to just say you are 100% correct. This way you will feel like you won and can sleep better knowing that you are right
The only barometer to measure the facts are the numbers. The numbers don’t lie. That doesn’t mean one particular team historically isn’t better than the other i.e. Nebraska and Kentucky. Of course Nebraska is the more dominant powerhouse with a more prominent brand. Recent numbers aside, they always will be. We experience the same dynamic in basketball with our opponents.

Totally understand
Can't argue with numbers.
Just FYI you can't always use head to head completely as circumstances affect outcomes IE Nebraska vs Georgia Southern.
Auburn was not as sharp as they could have need when central Florida played them.
Auburn was a little down and Central Florida was riding high.
Bowl games can't always spell success either

This would have to be head to head every year for 4 or 5 years to get a feel.

You heard it here first:

I have a high level of confidence that MJ won’t be retained as part of Rhule’s coaching staff.

I have a high level of confidence that the KC Chiefs will make the NFL postseason.

I have a high level of confidence that the sun will set tonight and rise again tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: dinglefritz
I was right...lol. Matt Rhule it was/is.
You’ve projected every possible hire. Bound to hit one
You heard it here first:

I have a high level of confidence that MJ won’t be retained as part of Rhule’s coaching staff.

I have a high level of confidence that the KC Chiefs will make the NFL postseason.

I have a high level of confidence that the sun will set tonight and rise again tomorrow.
yeah but do you have 3 usernames to perpetrate your charade?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT