Marjorie Taylor Green’s husband is not re-electing her

Bobfather

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
I’m surprised he made it that many years with his insane estranged wife

She will be swooped up in no time as any man would be lucky to have a true American woman like her!

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
The Bureaucratic Deep State probably left a horse head in his work place locker...

laonda10

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
Omaha
Her husband is intimidated by an attractive powerful woman who speaks her mind and won't be pushed around...he would prefer his women to be barefoot and pregger's all the time and to sit quietly in the corner until it's her turn to speak and only after she asked permission. She can do way better than him.
stephen-a-smith-wait-wait.gif

litespeedhuskerfan

College Football Hall of Fame
Aug 27, 2006
Didn't say she's hot, but she is attractive, great hair, nice bod, prolly a spitfire between the sheets....and my guess is she is more attractive than 95% of men's wives who claims she is ugly as well. ALWAYS works that way...men cannot separate politics from a womans looks. Take AOC for example, total smoke show most conservative men would cream their jeans over if she approached them in a bar and they had no idea who she was.

litespeedhuskerfan

Aug 27, 2006
G000596.jpg

Color me very doubtful most guys who think Marjorie is ugly have wives that look much better than this. Again, not saying she is hot, she isn't (at least IMO) but far from the ugly witch some claim

Yes she can take very unflattering photos, most women can, especially first thing in the morn with no war paint and having just woke up or worked out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: capt'n caveman

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
G000596.jpg

Color me very doubtful most guy who think Marjorie is ugly have wives that look much better than this. Again, not saying she is hot, she isn't (at least IMO) but far from the ugly witch some claim

Yes she can take very unflattering photos, most women can, especially first thing in the morn with no war paint and having just woke up or worked out.
You should ask her out. She’s single.

And you know what they say: “Dumbsh!ts of a feather, flock together.”

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
Her husband is intimidated by an attractive powerful woman who speaks her mind and won't be pushed around...he would prefer his women to be barefoot and pregger's all the time and to sit quietly in the corner until it's her turn to speak and only after she asked permission. She can do way better than him.
She needs to know her role and shut the fvck up. Spread your legs and take a load. That’s all she is good for, as the lord commanded.

It’s biblical

“A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭2:11-15‬ ‭

litespeedhuskerfan

Aug 27, 2006
She is not single, and neither am I.

When I did dating sites (when I was single) I made it clear you aren't single unless you are no longer married (as in divorce is finalized) or never have been. Hahaha....but if you're implying I'm a dumbshit because I think she is attractive that's cool. Some guys cannot look past a persons politics and I understand that. Their loss. I'm a red neck two-time Trump voter who loves large slabs of red meat, jacked up trucks, large caliber hand guns and big fireworks.....married to a liberal vegetarian who grew up in Boulder, but we work, great, because we're tolerant and respectful of each others views and realize there is more than one way to look at things.

To the gentleman who posted right above me and quoted the bible, that is barely worthy of a response other than to say that is the most misused verse in the bible. Usually by men, of course, who don't respect women and use that part of the bible to manipulate them, and conveniently forget the rest of the bible.

Last edited:

laonda10

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
Omaha
G000596.jpg

Color me very doubtful most guys who think Marjorie is ugly have wives that look much better than this. Again, not saying she is hot, she isn't (at least IMO) but far from the ugly witch some claim

She's not butt ugly but personality matters as well, so let's break down the math.

Objective looks? Probably a 4, maybe 5 on her best day.

Personality? We'll go with -76 (mostly due to her being a demon spawn hate spewing dumb cvnt)

Math checks out at a solid -72 maxing out at -71

Verdict?
giphy.gif

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
She needs to know her role and shut the fvck up. Spread your legs and take a load. That’s all she is good for, as the lord commanded.

It’s biblical

“A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.”
God loves you. Even though you hate yourself.

Huskermatt23

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
G000596.jpg

Yes she can take very unflattering photos, most women can, especially first thing in the morn with no war paint
and having just woke up or worked out.

Did he put a wig on?

uofpdnbklpkcfk8co8pd.jpg

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
I don't know who that woman is, but judging the reactions of the boards biggest cucks I'm guessing she's a pretty solid human being.

I wish her nothing nothing but the worst in her future.

Very unbiblical

Horrible Horrible person.

Cvnt is what she is. Too bad he didn’t do what most southern Christian conservatives do and just beat his wife.

I cant wait to see how they split up the $10 balance in their savings account and who will get ownership of the doublewide.

It’s biblical

Also for @steinek11, I know you're struggling with your faith, just remember, God loves you.

Footprintssandsmall_1024x1024.jpg