ADVERTISEMENT

Mario Goodrich decommits today

He was in questionable to beginning with. His dad wanted him to take other visits anyway. Not surprised. I was wondering about him the other day

Reactions: samuel
How dare he make it public on Frostivus.

I really don't understand the public timing, but it is what it is.
OMG!!!! It must mean that the Frost to Oregon rumors are true.
DemandingSphericalHumpbackwhale-max-1mb.gif

OMG!!!! It must mean that the Frost to Oregon rumors are true.
DemandingSphericalHumpbackwhale-max-1mb.gif
All week it has been a Frost watch. Now we can issue a Frost warning since it is immediate and eminent. I was glad to see frost on the seat of my tractor when I went to go do chores this morning@!!!!!

I would like to see a clean slate.. I didn't see anything special with our our secondary, dline, or wideouts coaches.. every one of them are replaceable.

Reactions: NU_FTW

Maybe knows his coach won't be retained?

Whoever coined Frostivus gets a gold star. Do you get credit, Tim?

Putting it on my calendar as an annual celebratory event. Perhaps we can air grievances on this board each year.

Seems pretty tied to Dante. Always makes me nervous when a player puts so much weight into a position coach.

Bottom line. With all the coaching staff turnovers this probably won't be the last either. But..,on the other hand, their are many others that can be poached or will want to come play for the hottest coach in the country today. One recruit won't make or break a team. But the right coach can.Smokin

Reactions: HBK4Like and NU_FTW
We have been in recruiting standstill for quite a while keeping this hire “secret” while others including others that have hired a new coach are recruiting full steam or rapidly ramping up- got a lot of catching up to do

Putting it on my calendar as an annual celebratory event. Perhaps we can air grievances on this board each year.
I used it yesterday PM 7:21 to be exact.

Question. If it becomes public today but press conference tomorrow, when is Frostivus actually? Or can we claim a2 day holiday? Really too big for one day, eh.

Can't wait to see Frost in Big Red and displaying his "Panic Attack" offense.

Question. If it becomes public today but press conference tomorrow, when is Frostivus actually? Or can we claim a2 day holiday? Really too big for one day, eh.

When it gets announced. We go with the date of the official announcement.

Blame Perlman and Eichorst for GROSS mismanagement resulting in having to let go a coach who was NOT even qualified to take over one of the best Football programs in the nation. Shame on these Lawyers for putting themselves above the fans of the game. Please take all of their pensions and apply it to the massive amount of NU debt as a result of their negligence.

Reactions: RiLLLLLLLLey
We already have 4 star DB's on the team that aren't playing like 4 stars. Maybe they will now with better coaching and better coordinators.
Don’t be surprised to see them follow Mr Williams on his next stop. He can use his recruits as a great way to secure a new job quickly. He can’t coach but he’s a hell of a recruiter

We have been in recruiting standstill for quite a while keeping this hire “secret” while others including others that have hired a new coach are recruiting full steam or rapidly ramping up- got a lot of catching up to do

Full steam ahead in about 4-5 hours for sure.

With FSU coming open, it is truly incredible the opportunities a guy like Frost had this year (Florida, Tennessee, now FSU), and he choose Nebraska. Gotta love the guys loyalty and acceptance of a challenge.

GBR

Reactions: headcard
Full steam ahead in about 4-5 hours for sure.

With FSU coming open, it is truly incredible the opportunities a guy like Frost had this year (Florida, Tennessee, now FSU), and he choose Nebraska. Gotta love the guys loyalty and acceptance of a challenge.

GBR
Neb has a bunch of young DBs on the roster anyway. I know goodrich took a visit to OKST but anyone know where he might be interested ?

Also thank boxes for “lotion”. Need to have holidays associated with these important terms.

It's a season sandwiched between thanksgiving and Christmas. Will bridge the gap perfectly.

I CANNOT WAIT until next years first airing of an annual event...

"A Charlie Brown Frostivus"

Neb has a bunch of young DBs on the roster anyway. I know goodrich took a visit to OKST but anyone know where he might be interested ?

You’ve seen the “young” DBs play correct??? We need all the help we can get. Redshirt SO isn’t considered young.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT