ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Fleming

Nebraska lady

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2020
Marcus Fleming's Twitter seems to be taken down. We know he is in Florida. This seems like a bad sign.

Twitter maybe down but his Instagram is still up and he’s fine. He’s one of those that loved it at Nebraska along with Delancy. Him going home for a visit before the practices start isn’t a bad thing. I’m not going to say a lot because you never know these days. But last I seen and heard is that he loves it here and things are going good for him.

Twitter maybe down but his Instagram is still up and he’s fine. He’s one of those that loved it at Nebraska along with Delancy. Him going home for a visit before the practices start isn’t a bad thing. I’m not going to say a lot because you never know these days. But last I seen and heard is that he loves it here and things are going good for him.

Honest question, what does it mean when you go home for a visit during classes? Are all their classes online? Maybe he's still keeping up with them. I really don't know.

Honest question, what does it mean when you go home for a visit during classes? Are all their classes online? Maybe he's still keeping up with them. I really don't know.

I have no idea how any of that works and yes, I believe most, if not all are online. He’s on Instagram now (or was) teasing about someone taking two classes for him lol.

But I did come across this, just yesterday Fleming and a friend of his were talking about the BIG 10 giving their season back and being excited about that. So honestly, I’m not to worried here. I try not to worry about things like this until I see “I’m placing my name in the transfer portal”, then I worry about it.

Last edited:
Thank you, I couldn't check his instagram! Hopefully, he is back in Nebraska soon!!

I'm embarrassed I even looked at the kids Instagram page and noticed this, but didn't it used to say "WR at Nebraska" or something? Now it just says "Athlete."

Could be nothing, just something that caught my eye.

I'm embarrassed I even looked at the kids Instagram page and noticed this, but didn't it used to say "WR at Nebraska" or something? Now it just says "Athlete."

Could be nothing, just something that caught my eye.

i wouldnt even pay any attention to that stuff. Those young guys are always changing stuff on there. I doubt he’d come all the way back to Lincoln from Florida after being home for visit if he was leaving again, you know? Just watch, we will see him in practice Pics and videos soon enough.

The kid might want to clean-up that instagram a bit. Flashing cash around and a video of a big bag of weed, not the smartest thing to have posted on there imo

i won’t even claim to know what he does or doesn’t do. But apparently he comes from a family with money, so that part is definitely no big deal.

The other part you mentioned, it’s one clip he either liked or posted but it’s not his direct clip, from what I can tell. So even that one isn’t a big deal. I agree, it Doesn’t look the greatest but let’s face the truth. It isn’t the 1970s, 80s or 90s anymore. That stuff is coming legal by the month country wide.

i won’t even claim to know what he does or doesn’t do. But apparently he comes from a family with money, so that part is definitely no big deal.

The other part you mentioned, it’s one clip he either liked or posted but it’s not his direct clip, from what I can tell. So even that one isn’t a big deal. I agree, it Doesn’t look the greatest but let’s face the truth. It isn’t the 1970s, 80s or 90s anymore. That stuff is coming legal by the month country wide.

True, but can’t Frost or someone say hey, its not the best look to be flashing stacks of cash with your buddies or have weed videos posted. You represent Nebraska now, or is that too much to ask for in this day and age.

True, but can’t Frost or someone say hey, its not the best look to be flashing stacks of cash with your buddies or have weed videos posted. You represent Nebraska now, or is that too much to ask for in this day and age.

If I had to guess, I’d assume that talk is coming if it hasn’t happened already. From what I can tell, the 1 report or what ever it exactly is was a more recent one.

i wouldnt even pay any attention to that stuff. Those young guys are always changing stuff on there. I doubt he’d come all the way back to Lincoln from Florida after being home for visit if he was leaving again, you know? Just watch, we will see him in practice Pics and videos soon enough.
Uh.....Jaiden Francois name ring a bell?
I’m hoping all works out for Fleming as a Husker. But if he becomes the 4th Florida recruit to fizzle out in the last 6 months HCSF might want to revamp on how things are being done in the Sunshine State.
GBR!

Uh.....Jaiden Francois name ring a bell?
I’m hoping all works out for Fleming as a Husker. But if he becomes the 4th Florida recruit to fizzle out in the last 6 months HCSF might want to revamp on how things are being done in the Sunshine State.
GBR!

there’s a HUGE difference between Fleming and Francois. Fleming has been beyond vocal about loving it here and such. Jaiden Francois never was. After he got here you never heard a thing from him, Fleming quite the opposite. Hell, Fleming and Delancy both gave Francois hell when he hit the transfer portal for leaving the Huskers. They did so indirectly.

I get it though, some of you guys are so used to bad news and assuming the worst is going to happen and all. This is my suggestion to those paying attention to his Instagram, don’t just look a few things, check it all out. He’s been on there posting about playing Oct 24, he sent out the Husker schedule to his friends from Florida, he was asked if he was going to start and he said he didn’t know but he’d play for sure and all of this is in the last 24 hours. Again, he’s been vocal about being in Nebraska.

Last edited:
Telling a kid not to take a photo with illegal drugs? Absolutely.

Telling a kid not to take photos with legal currency? Absolutely not.

I fully understand the optics of it, but either Nebraska is recruiting the right way and has nothing to worry about or they're dirty and need to tell their kids that them showing money is a threat to being sanctioned. People will write their own narratives, but I'm hopeful that a university that's never been on probation is still doing things right.

That being said, Christopher Wallace once implored people to "never let no one know how much dough you hold" and Fleming would be wise to follow that advice simply for his own well-being.

Reactions: TheBeav815

I fully understand the optics of it, but either Nebraska is recruiting the right way and has nothing to worry about or they're dirty and need to tell their kids that them showing money is a threat to being sanctioned. People will write their own narratives, but I'm hopeful that a university that's never been on probation is still doing things right.

That being said, Christopher Wallace once implored people to "never let no one know how much dough you hold" and Fleming would be wise to follow that advice simply for his own well-being.
He should also keep his family and business completely separated.

I have it on pretty good authority that the govt will be banning cash pretty soon. Winking

To be honest, I'm surprised that there are not players posting bitcoin wallet addresses instead.

Reactions: hedonistimpulse

here’s the thing, the post, picture or video wasnt even his. It’s like he just reposted it, was tagged or something like that. Two, isn’t weed legal in Florida? I don’t mean much by that, just curious. I believe it is and I know it’s matter of time before the old grumpy guys and gals running Nebraska allow it to be legal too.

But honestly, I agree. I wish players we have on the team wouldnt repost things like that and what not. Just looks better all the way around.

Last edited:
here’s the thing, the post, picture or video wasnt even his. It’s like he just reposted it, was tagged or something like that. Two, isn’t weed legal in Florida? I don’t mean much by that, just curious. I believe it is and I know it’s matter of time before the old grumpy guys and gals running Nebraska allow it to be legal too.

But honestly, I agree. I wish players we have on the team wouldnt repost things like that and what not. Just looks better all the way around.

Recreational majrijuana use is not legal in Florida, but medicinal use is. I obviously don't know if Fleming has a medical use card or not.

The NCAA has been slower to move toward acceptance than professional sports, but has adjusted its policy several times over the last few years. It's still a banned substance for college athletes regardless of their state at this time, however.

All of that being said, and my personal thoughts on recreational marijuana going unsaid, I'm glad Fleming is back in Lincoln.

Reactions: huskerssalts
He is no doubt back and going again. This morning he had his account going right before practice saying “Back at it”. Definitely nothing to worry about with Fleming. My guess is he went home and had one last visit before they went 100% for the upcoming season. GBR

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT