ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Fleming

You may be exactly right.

Im pretty sure he is. I believe him and Omar Manning where the ones that have been committed to the coaches but didn’t make it public. Well, we all seen Manning finally made his public...now we waiting on Fleming to do the same. My guess is he’s doing the same thing Noa Pola-Gates did last year. Commit to the coaches and then waited to make his big announcement on TV, All Star game, at school or what ever.

Im pretty sure he is. I believe him and Omar Manning where the ones that have been committed to the coaches but didn’t make it public. Well, we all seen Manning finally made his public...now we waiting on Fleming to do the same. My guess is he’s doing the same thing Noa Pola-Gates did last year. Commit to the coaches and then waited to make his big announcement on TV, All Star game, at school or what ever.
I've heard the same thing

Robinson didn't??

Probably referring to Jaron Woodyard, who ran a 10.47 100m but couldn't get on the field, even to return kicks. I think it's fair to wonder why we had Brody Belt returning kicks at the end of the season, when we have sprinters like Woodyard and Nance on the roster. Both Woodyard and Nance were great kick returners in JUCO/High School.

Last edited:
I’m all about bringing in these small speed guys as long as it’s balanced with those Betts and Mannings we’ve already landed.

Reactions: Gerard10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT