ADVERTISEMENT

Marcel Brooks enters portal

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Man, what a get he would be. I have not heard any info on where he wants to go, but just dreaming about adding a player like that to the fold!!! A guy can dream right?

You mean he met the great defensive guru in bozo pelini and he didn’t like him?
He might not like how he fits in Pelini’s defense. I hadn’t really thought about LSU switching from the 3-4 to the 4-3, probably pretty unprecedented for a defending national champion.

You mean he met the great defensive guru in bozo pelini and he didn’t like him?

Well you could take that short-sited approach to get a few laughs on here, but that would mean ALL the transfers, transfer pool, defections, players who quit, got kicked off the team or never showed up in Lincoln the last couple years "didn't like" Frost, Lubick or Chinander right??

Yea I'm sure you weren't serious tho....

Well you could take that short-sited approach to get a few laughs on here, but that would mean ALL the transfers, transfer pool, defections, players who quit, got kicked off the team or never showed up in Lincoln the last couple years "didn't like" Frost, Lubick or Chinander right??

Did someone forget to kiss your boo-boo?

Reactions: Baxter48

So your a bozo man

Man, what a get he would be. I have not heard any info on where he wants to go, but just dreaming about adding a player like that to the fold!!! A guy can dream right?
Dreaming is the operative term. The high profile transfers of today are not transferring to places that win 4-5 games a year, don't go to bowl games and don't get players drafted. (Argue with me on the accuracy of the previous statement, I'm talking national perception) We've debated several big names on here the last few years and none of them even considered NU.

I will give props to the staff for bringing in the lower profile transfers as walkons though. Football is a numbers game. We're building up the talent level slowly but surely.

ADVERTISEMENT