ADVERTISEMENT

Manning tweets he's ready to get to work with team

It IS up to the coaches to get their team ready. We can’t be 3 years in and say we don’t have any WR’s who are “ready.”
Having said that, I know we’ve had to basically hit the reset button with WR personnel and Lubbick has had very little time to get them ready.
Walters was run out partially because of the lack of WR development.
They just need to find a way to expedite the process. We can’t turn “a serviceable WR room” into a 4 year project.
No excuses. Please stop. There are probably 80-100 major college starting receiving corps better than ours. No excuses. The buck stops with Scott I guess.

To be fair, that's a pretty low bar.
Yah. Speilman was their top guy for the first 3 Years. Now he’s TCUs 5th or 6th top option. And with that said I’d love him back. Better than anybody that took the field at receiver for Neb against OSU. Robinson may be a better athlete. At this stage I still think Speilman is a better pure receiver.

Last edited:
I get out of kick of Neb fans. Thought Speilman would leave early to be an early draft pick and that Robinson will be an early round draft choice - “he’s just that good”. Neither did or will happen. Robinson is Dana Brinson (At best) 36 years later. Is he good? Yes. Is he great? No. Just like Speilman he’s just the best Neb has right now. In the scheme of college football he’s not even on the radar of the best in the conference let alone All American talent. Damn. We used to have AA talents every year. Sigh...
10/10 troll. Would have been 9/10 but the dana Brinson reference put it over the top. Very well done

10/10 troll. Would have been 9/10 but the dana Brinson reference put it over the top. Very well done
How Troll? You think Robinson is a first day draft pick. Want to bet? Want to bet? Shit...I don’t care Richard Bell, Tyrone Hughes, Abdul Mohammed...you pick. A good player but not one you place all your cards on. Hell Mohammed has Frazier and Phillips among many others. I give you a 10/10 on the douchebag scale. You want to talk Neb FB...without googling it...bring it on buddy. And the bet still stands...if you think Robinson will ever be AA or a top day draft pick, I’ve got ya.

Last edited:
How Troll? You think Robinson is a first day draft pick. Want to bet? Want to bet? Shit...I don’t care Richard Bell, Tyrone Hughes, Abdul Mohammed...you pick. A good player but not one you place all your cards on. Hell Mohammed has Frazier and Phillips among many others.
Yeah I want to bet. Let's bet.

I'll bet that you're wrong. With the right odds, I'll even double down on that bet. I'll give you 3 to 1 odds on that bet, but I know you won't take it.
What is the bet again? Sorry. Was up at 5:45 today with insomnia and stuff. You betting Wandale is a top 3 round draft pick...better than Brinson, Hughes, Mohammed, Bell...etc? Are you serious Clark? What makes you think that? What makes you think that? So you’re saying Robinson is of the sane top day caliber as Fryar and better than the Jet. I’m not even mad. I’m impressed. You ate a whole wheel of cheese and shit in the refrigerator?

What is the bet again? Sorry. Was up at 5:45 today with insomnia and stuff. You betting Wandale is a top 3 round draft pick...better than Brinson, Hughes, Mohammed, Bell...etc? Are you serious Clark? What makes you think that? What makes you think that? So you’re saying Robinson is of the sane top day caliber as Fryar and better than the Jet. I’m not even mad. I’m impressed. You ate a whole wheel of cheese and shit in the refrigerator?
Oh Baxter, you know I dont speak Spanish.

Oh Baxter, you know I dont speak Spanish.
Haha. Love that movie. I’ll still bet you...doesn’t even have to me money bet. Btw...if you think Robinson is a top 3 draft pick...I’d be happy to lose the bet.

Haha. Love that movie. I’ll still bet you...doesn’t even have to me money bet. Btw...if you think Robinson is a top 3 draft pick...I’d be happy to lose the bet.
I was just giving you shit because it seemed like you may have been PWI. It was just a little over the top. Been there, done that.

You’re a good dude and we both cheer for the same team. : )
I'm seriously laughing now that I looked back at that whole interaction. Props on the Richard Bell reference. I'm still willing to bet you're wrong though.

I'm seriously laughing now that I looked back at that whole interaction. Props on the Richard Bell reference. I'm still willing to bet you're wrong though.
I hope you’re right. Gentleman’s bet. If I lose...I’ll run around 72nd and dodge in drag. Lol. Seriously hope you’re right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT