ADVERTISEMENT

Manning tweets he's ready to get to work with team

Antonio Brown. Who gives a crap if he practices or attends class. Just put him in the game. He will be here this year only so who cares.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I'll believe he's a factor AFTER he shows something on the field in a real game. Until then I couldn't care less about whatever he tweets.

Coaches can't show favortism to a player and put them on the field before someone who is following team rules. I think they may have done it with JD. They wouldn't get away with misbehavior at Ohio State or Clemson. Hope Manning gets on board this week and comes through with 2 TD and over 100 yards this weekend!

Coaches can't show favortism to a player and put them on the field before someone who is following team rules. I think they may have done it with JD. They wouldn't get away with misbehavior at Ohio State or Clemson. Hope Manning gets on board this week and comes through with 2 TD and over 100 yards this weekend!
Coaches can’t show favoritism? How do you coach? Most coaches like the guys who produce just saying.

they can and they should.

Manning needs to be out there regardless of practice time. again, he has what cannot be coached: massive size and great ball skills.

I don't care if he practices once in his time at NU. neither should any of his teammates or coaches, so long as he produces on Saturdays.

keep whatever issues may arise in house. if he turns out to be no good during games, then feel free to move on.

they can and they should.

Manning needs to be out there regardless of practice time. again, he has what cannot be coached: massive size and great ball skills.

I don't care if he practices once in his time at NU. neither should any of his teammates or coaches, so long as he produces on Saturdays.

keep whatever issues may arise in house.
Exactly, We might be past running away our best talent. You gotta give Martinez and Luke a chance to throw to someone with some talent. Is learning the system more important than putting the talent on the field? Sometimes you just gotta let your horses run. I trust frost to make the right call. But we need some help at WR.

You risk losing the team for one player. Manning is talented but not more important than the team.
I think the team would fully understand, especially if he produces at an all-conference-type level.

winning solves everything.

"hey, wyatt liewer or whoever, you want to be treated preferentially? be 6'4", 225lbs and play at an all-conference level. otherwise, get to practice."

• Haha
Reactions: mavsker
At this point, I dont care if Omar knows any of the plays. Just do like you did as a kid and show him in the huddle and have him go. Got to be better than the cracker attack we have currently at receiver
But, we don't huddle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT