ADVERTISEMENT

Man’s game. Phone booth game.

Yep, your a smart guy. After our team pulled off the win and played Big Boy football against MSUcks, defense played great and Huskers WON 9-6. Yep, your clueless, big time.

Now if that was sarcasm and not what you truly think...then my bad. But the way your post appears, it looks like a simple m, clueless shot at the Huskers after a big boy win.

I think that was pretty obvious sarcasm.

Yep, your a smart guy. After our team pulled off the win and played Big Boy football against MSUcks, defense played great and Huskers WON 9-6. Yep, your clueless, big time.

Now if that was sarcasm and not what you truly think...then my bad. But the way your post appears, it looks like a simple m, clueless shot at the Huskers after a big boy win.

Winking

I was hoping the “terrible kicker” would be enough to make it obvious.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Indoor practice facility. Not tough enough. We should play patsies in November. What will recruits think? Terrible defense. Awful kicker. Line can’t get a first down when it counts.

What did I miss?
Everything you say here is related to things people have said in the past about the huskers.

None of it was true today. Obvious sarcasm. Well played.

Winking

I was hoping the “terrible kicker” would be enough to make it obvious.

My bad, I’ll delete. Not your fault but it gets old all the cold water getting thrown on our team for any gains we make or any progressions that we accomplish. I should have read more open minded. GBR. Good win today. ;)

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT