ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Reed OLB in transfer portal

v1nufan

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 15, 2018
So I believe Reed chose Wisconsin over the Huskers for the 2020 class, in fact there were some crystal balls favoring NU at some point.
OLB is still a position in need correct?
Should he be interested in us, is the feeling mutual?
GBR!

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
if OLB is still a big need then the coaches may need fired. they have signed a dozen of them.

So I believe Reed chose Wisconsin over the Huskers for the 2020 class, in fact there were some crystal balls favoring NU at some point.
OLB is still a position in need correct?
Should he be interested in us, is the feeling mutual?
GBR!

tenor.gif

if OLB is still a big need then the coaches may need fired. they have signed a dozen of them.

So the coaches at any program should be fired if they have a subpar position group. After all everyone has 85 scholarships right?

What ever. I don't really care anymore. How do you teach kids about research, commitment and loyalty. Today's society is wrong. I would hate to be a college Coach. Atleast as an NFL coach you don't have people leaving at a whim

What ever. I don't really care anymore. How do you teach kids about research, commitment and loyalty. Today's society is wrong. I would hate to be a college Coach. Atleast as an NFL coach you don't have people leaving at a whim
the only reason i think they hang around is the astronomical pay. we all do a lot of stupid inefficient worthless work because of the paycheck. imagine getting a few million per year to do it. i think i could suffer for a few years to set myself up for life. and i think the use of this behavior as having a bad influence on society is really really overrated. society will be ok. Thousands of people change jobs EVERY DAY. Having a few hundred fb players transfer in a society of 350 million people is totally irrelevant to anything.

Reactions: The_Glove_Man
Every man has his price. :)
Meh. I've got enough money to do just about whatever I want. I guess if they wanted to throw 6-700K/year at me I would think about it but no way in hell I would play college football there when I could play someplace without such crappy winters. Lincoln is the balmy south compared to Madison and the only thing they have more of than snowflakes is mosquitoes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT