ADVERTISEMENT

Malachi Hosting Rhule

He’s seems a bit of a prima donna who is really loving all this attention. Might be best if he goes somewhere else.

Reactions: Gary.Busey
It just a visit for crying out loud…Would you all feel better if it was Brian Ferentz visiting Malachi?

He’s seems a bit of a prima donna who is really loving all this attention. Might be best if he goes somewhere else.
If you take that approach you end up like Iowa. It’s recruiting and these kids are 17-18, all the good ones like attention it is fine.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
If you take that approach you end up like Iowa. It’s recruiting and these kids are 17-18, all the good ones like attention it is fine.
That’s where you’re wrong. These are 16-17 year old KIDS. Who has influence on those KIDS? Parents. I may be getting old but if I had a kid that was heavily recruited - I’d encourage him to enjoy the process and take his visits. Once he knew where he was going - announce privately to the coaches. No hat ceremony. No ridiculous social media activity. That’s kind of maybe an old fashioned, quiet way to do things - I understand that. But KIDS don’t have to do this. If their parents approve or encourage this parade - then I say - whatever they think is best for their own. Just not the way I’d do it. Different strokes …

And this stuff isn’t totally new. Emmit Smith did the old hat thing in the mid-80s.

maybe we can work out an exchange of sorts a la recent events?

we give them the merchant of TDs, they give us some big lezbo

Reactions: dinglefritz
This seems a bit like a prima donna post looking for attention. Might be best if you take it somewhere else.

🤣🤣 Coleman is the most over hyped recruit since Betts. The thing is Betts actually played and contributed to a Division 1 football team, Coleman will never take a meaningful snap EVER

• Wow
Reactions: SkerInCo
🤣🤣 Coleman is the most over hyped recruit since Betts. The thing is Betts actually played and contributed to a Division 1 football team, Coleman will never take a meaningful snap
Well I mean. No meaningful snaps considering he is still in high school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT