ADVERTISEMENT

Malachi Hosting Rhule

If rhule and Nebraska is the first Uni that coleman will meet with them why even decommit in the first place? I guess I’m not optimistic that we (Nebraska) will retain him. I hope I’m wrong but if we do end up loosing him this is a big blow in Matt Rhule’s tenure.

If rhule and Nebraska is the first Uni that coleman will meet with them why even decommit in the first place? I guess I’m not optimistic that we (Nebraska) will retain him. I hope I’m wrong but if we do end up loosing him this is a big blow in Matt Rhule’s tenure.

Not really, he has been vocal all along that he was a Mickey guy and not a Nebraska guy

well I think rhule should chat about nil with him and nfl..and tell him who the position coach will be.
then leave it up to colemen if he wants to be a Husker or not...that seems like a fair deal.

He wants to get paid. He said he is deciding in Feb. Michigan, USC, Georgia, Oregon all in the running besides NU.

Meh. There’s another faster WR that we just offered. We would take both but the only reason Coleman is a must get is that he’s a local kid.

Times have changed, like it or not.
Yep, believing that you can be offended and not recruit kids that want paid is a great way to continue losing. He IS going to get paid, so it might as well be by Nebraska. He’s huge and fast, exactly what Rhule wants.

Meh. There’s another faster WR that we just offered. We would take both but the only reason Coleman is a must get is that he’s a local kid.
LOL MC is 6’5 and physically ready to play college football today. Lloyd’s about 150 pounds and 3 years away from sniffing a college football field. Let’s not get delusional just because we are team Rhule 100%.

MC’s isn’t a must get because he’s local. He’s a must get because he’s a BMF and the type of players we need to compete in the B1G and whose already been sold on the university. He just needs to be sold on the new staff. This is Matt’s job. The “Rhule gets a pass” card is being played a ton. Does the university get a pass on his paycheck? Man up right ? Man up and close

LOL MC is 6’5 and physically ready to play college football today. Lloyd’s about 150 pounds and 3 years away from sniffing a college football field. Let’s not get delusional just because we are team Rhule 100%.

MC’s isn’t a must get because he’s local. He’s a must get because he’s a BMF and the type of players we need to compete in the B1G and whose already been sold on the university. He just needs to be sold on the new staff. This is Matt’s job. The “Rhule gets a pass” card is being played a ton. Does the university get a pass on his paycheck? Man up right ? Man up and close
I am a little skeptical of MCs ability to run by D1 defensive backs when he struggled to do it against a bunch of NE high school kids his whole senior year. Maybe he just didn't have the drive to perform, but was a really underwhelming senior season. He had a good game against Northeast, but so did about every other receiver they played last year. Defensively. no. he is not a defensive player. watch his film, so frustrating. Maybe with some coaching and mentoring he can become great, because you are right, he has the physical tools. I just didnt see the want to. Yes, its a big loss because of his recruiting ranking, but I dont agree that we cant find someone to take his place.

Not my money, so if boosters want to step up and pay to get him here, I couldn't care less. Rhule might meet with him and decide not worth the drama, particularly when he is trying to establish his program. I have also been very underwhelmed by his senior year.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Lol, why the dramatics? Big blow? I agree it is Rhule’s job to seal the deal, but Coleman committed because of Mickey. Without Mickey, it’s anybody’s guess what Coleman will do.

If he goes elsewhere, I’m not writing off Rhule just yet. I think I’ll give him one more week before I’m off the bandwagon.

I am a little skeptical of MCs ability to run by D1 defensive backs when he struggled to do it against a bunch of NE high school kids his whole senior year. Maybe he just didn't have the drive to perform, but was a really underwhelming senior season. He had a good game against Northeast, but so did about every other receiver they played last year. Defensively. no. he is not a defensive player. watch his film, so frustrating. Maybe with some coaching and mentoring he can become great, because you are right, he has the physical tools. I just didnt see the want to. Yes, its a big loss because of his recruiting ranking, but I dont agree that we cant find someone to take his place.
Appreciate the insight. When your 6’5 you don’t have to burn pass D Backs. Watch Mike Evans and DK on Sundays. You can’t still catch balls in traffic due to size advantage

And when you run like a dear but are undersized a lot of times you can’t get off the LOS in college so speed doesn’t even matter. Frosts first like 4 recruiting classes were undersized WRs who could run but it was all for not cause they couldn’t get off the LOS

I didn’t say he wasn’t a great talent. He’s replaceable in the recruiting class IF he decides to go elsewhere.
Actually, I bring zero info to the board. I’m not plugged in at all, I’m any way, shape or form.
how dare you

Do you know what "man up" means? The opposite of what your boy, MJ, allegedly did.

Reactions: SkerInCo
Does anybody in the know hear how the meeting between him and Rhule went last night?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT