ADVERTISEMENT

Major props and thank you to GBR ASAP

HuskerTimOmaha

Nebraska Legend
Apr 21, 2006
Omaha
For hooking sparky & I up with tickets next week to the B1G. Couldn't of asked for better seats, very much appreciated!

Report back, if you would, who has the best/biggest turnout at the UC. It could be Illini fans since they dominate the city but if they lose early the Wisconsin fans could take over...I bet that Nebraska will have a nice turnout too.

If you get the chance check out

Johnny Italian Beef (not sure if they are still open but it is amazing) Or Aurelio's Pizza...AMAZING but I am not sure of the closest locations to where you are going to be at.

We are going Wednesday and Thursday, sparky has to be back for a function. If the Huskers make it to Friday, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll drop him off at Midway with a 1-way ticket.

Will do on your suggestions if we have time.

Originally posted by HuskerTimOmaha:
We are going Wednesday and Thursday, sparky has to be back for a function. If the Huskers make it to Friday, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll drop him off at Midway with a 1-way ticket.

Ha! I would not blame you at all!

I wish I was going, it should be a blast.

If that happens, put him on the orange line. You don't wanna risk getting stuck in traffic on 55 and missing something that improbable.

Originally posted by TheBeav815:

If that happens, put him on the orange line. You don't wanna risk getting stuck in traffic on 55 and missing something that improbable.
Nah, just take beautiful, scenic Cicero straight to Midway. :)

For hooking sparky & I up with tickets next week to the B1G. Couldn't of asked for better seats, very much appreciated!
I'm glad I could help. The seats are better than I had even hoped for! I hope you and Sparky have a great time. I'll get the information for the ticket pick-up to Sparky soon. If you have questions, let me know. Otherwise, I hope you have a great time and also that you have to make good on your promise about Friday bc that means I'll get to see the Huskers too!

I do have a second pair of tickets available for Wednesday and Thursday. Any purchases will have to be okay by Sparky and HTO, because I'm not going to sell them tickets and then stick a couple of yahoos next to them if I can help it :)

If you're interested, let me or Sparky know. He has the okay to send my email address to anyone who passes his test and would he and HTO would be willing to sit by.

They go up on StubHub in the morning. I've got a pretty busy week so I won't be checking in here much.

I also have 4 tickets to the championship game on Sunday, but I plan to put them on StubHub and see what the market will bear.

Originally posted by jteten:
Originally posted by TheBeav815:

Nah, just take beautiful, scenic Cicero straight to Midway. :)
It truly is a breathtaking stretch of road. I can only think of about a million places I'd rather be....

Originally posted by GBR ASAP:

I do have a second pair of tickets available for Wednesday and Thursday.
I can take them off your hands if needed. Just let me know so I can bring additional cash when I pick up our tickets.

Again, thank you!!!

This post was edited on 3/3 10:21 AM by HuskerTimOmaha

I want to offer my thanks also. You've been great to work with. It's going to be a quick trip to Chicago & back but it will be worth it. Thanks again for all your help.

ADVERTISEMENT