ADVERTISEMENT

Mahomes - no more!!!

cruelhalo

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 27, 2003
It's so fugging creepy and cringe as hell. DR needs to stop already. Please stop trying to be someone you're not. It's embarrassing as hell.

Be your own person. Become the man you want to be... the Patrick Mahomes is already taken.

He gets paid $1M - gloves are off.

It's so fugging creepy and cringe as hell. DR needs to stop already. Please stop trying to be someone you're not. It's embarrassing as hell.

Be your own person. Become the man you want to be... the Patrick Mahomes is already taken.

tp bunghole GIF

• Haha
Reactions: cruelhalo
DR is good with me. Players naturally imitate players they admire. I did the same thing.

In high school I desperately wanted to be a Wide Receiver even though I was slow. One summer I grew my hair out like Fred Biletnikoff and when I reported to fall practice I was hoping coach would make the connection and tell me to report to the Wide Receiver group.

I thought my plan had worked. Coach took one look at me and said, "Oh God. This is the end."

DR is good with me. Players naturally imitate players they admire. I did the same thing.

In high school I desperately wanted to be a Wide Receiver even though I was slow. One summer I grew my hair out like Fred Biletnikoff and when I reported to fall practice I was hoping coach would make the connection and tell me to report to the Wide Receiver group.

I thought my plan had worked. Coach took one look at me and said, "Oh God. This is the end."

Did he mean "tight" end?

• Haha
Reactions: SickOfPractice

A special thank you goes out to the internet for giving a voice to all of the village idiots out there.

Yeah BE YOUR OWN PERSON

Posted hiding behind a screen name and a picture of Will Farrell acting as Ron Burgundy.

19-year-old kid who handles the glare of the spotlight better than a helluva lot of coaches who’ve been in the game for decades, shows nothing but class in the way he treats fans and media. He looks up to Mahomes; wtf cares.

I’ve heard other fan bases with obvious agendas like Georgia make snarky comments about the Mahomes thing; really bad look for any of us to. Gotta support our own.

Post of the week!🤣

My god you are a fkn idiot with this post.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

• Haha
Reactions: cruelhalo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT