ADVERTISEMENT

Magic Johnson

Lincoln100

Head Coach
Jun 16, 2010
Never thought he would see the day there would be an all-black referee crew in an NFL game. I mean, this is an all-timer. Remarkable the strides that have been made. Thank you NFL for healing us all.

• Haha
Reactions: MVPFAN
This was mentioned on Monday Night football what Magic twitted.

Nothing more nothing less..

Never thought he would see the day there would be an all-black referee crew in an NFL game. I mean, this is an all-timer. Remarkable the strides that have been made. Thank you NFL for healing us all.
why does that bother you so much? are you scared of something? Most people are just acknowledging it and on to the next thing. for some reason, it bothered you. Dont worry your place in your personal hierarchy is safe. This isnt going to lead to anyone taking your job; rioting on your street, or taking your guns. Be happy for others not jealous.

why does that bother you so much? are you scared of something? Most people are just acknowledging it and on to the next thing. for some reason, it bothered you. Dont worry your place in your personal hierarchy is safe. This isnt going to lead to anyone taking your job; rioting on your street, or taking your guns. Be happy for others not jealous.

I've got a 12 year old to give me these kind of takes, so dont waste your time

If you want racism to go away quit calling it out. If everything is racist then nothing is.

I was watching the game and would have never known or cared what color the Fing refs were. Then they bring it up and it’s annoying. This is the 8th black QB to do XYZ...... why! Why! Why! It only hurts the “issue”. Why not talk about how many starting white CB there are? Doesn’t fit the libtard narrative.

Its sad that it has taken this long for this to happen. But they did it for publicity not because the NFL cares about black people. Next it will be the first all female crew, then the first all black female crew. This should be the norm and nothing that would need pointed out.

If you want racism to go away quit calling it out. If everything is racist then nothing is.

I was watching the game and would have never known or cared what color the Fing refs were. Then they bring it up and it’s annoying. This is the 8th black QB to do XYZ...... why! Why! Why! It only hurts the “issue”. Why not talk about how many starting white CB there are? Doesn’t fit the libtard narrative.
your take is a racist one and you dont even understand why. thats why we have a racism problem. racism is based in ignorance.
why does bringing it up bother YOU so much. it doesn't bother most people at all. it is shining light on something. you seem either jealous or scared. your position in the world isnt at risk. you can be happy for others instead of being scared for yourself
the racist people from long ago finally figured out that their life would go on as usual even when they accepted everything that was being asked for by minorities. there is nothing to be scared of

Reactions: jmliehr
Its amazing how fragile black people have become.

It's like WTF you think we have been doing the past 50 years.
I think it's also amazing how many black people I have seen that are trying to teach and school their community on things from a republican standpoint, which never used to be done before. There are many guys out there that are being great examples for others to follow. That kind of stuff usually never gets noticed, but I have seen a lot of it the past four years.

the racist people from long ago finally figured out that their life would go on as usual even when they accepted everything that was being asked for by minorities. there is nothing to be scared of

Good lord what kind of fool is actually stupid enough to say such a thing?

Go Blue!

Reactions: wkato
your take is a racist one and you dont even understand why. thats why we have a racism problem. racism is based in ignorance.
why does bringing it up bother YOU so much. it doesn't bother most people at all. it is shining light on something. you seem either jealous or scared. your position in the world isnt at risk. you can be happy for others instead of being scared for yourself
No, you are the racist because like many people on the left you're obsessed with race and skin color. Why is that? Why not value people on merit? That is the equitable thing to do

Can't wait until all of these "landmarks" are exhausted. 1st black, 1st woman, 1st black gay woman, 1st black trans, 1st black asian trans manager, etc. The first few times were interesting. Now it's getting pedantic.

What they are saying it that making strides as a woman or minority are more impressive than making strides otherwise. That may have been the cause years ago but it may be the opposite now.

We now have ones in the video game world trying to strong-arm Microsoft and Sony for free products because they are black women. They also want exclusive items not released to the general public. 2020, the year where you claim racism and smear others to get free crap.

Last edited:
But an all white crew would be considered racist and unacceptable. An all black crew is fine.

Why is having everyone the same race healing? I thought that was the stuff we all fought against.

Just a side thought, I never really thought about the racial makeup of an NFL ref crew until they brought it up.

Implicit bias is a fascinating study

It’s how that bum Mike Riley gets run out of town with a .500 record after his 3rd year while patience is preached, or blame is passed on to the assistants with Scott Frost and his .357 winning percentage

I can’t imagine the outrage here if Jay Norvell was the head coach with Frost’s record

It’s how that bum Mike Riley gets run out of town with a .500 record after his 3rd year while patience is preached, or blame is passed on to the assistants with Scott Frost and his .357 winning percentage

I can’t imagine the outrage here if Jay Norvell was the head coach with Frost’s record

Your world really must be hurting to be this butt hurt! Simply pathetic, I hope I never stoop to your depth of lothing.

I know it isn't popular, but you do have a point.

If the rest of this season meltsdown, we will see another wave of transfers out, and some coaches leave too. Probably the good ones that can recruit and have career aspirations of their own.

We will be left with Blondie and his walk on program to attempt yet another reboot.

Logic would dictate you get rid of him before more damage is done, but for some reason, the fan apathy hits an all time high and it seems most would rather not even try again. Totally sad.

Its sad that it has taken this long for this to happen. But they did it for publicity not because the NFL cares about black people. Next it will be the first all female crew, then the first all black female crew. This should be the norm and nothing that would need pointed out.
The crew chief was interviewed by the sideline reporter and he basically said what you stated ie. “it’s OK to do it and make a point to recognize it this time, but in the future it should be just guys doing their job” or something to that effect.

But an all white crew would be considered racist and unacceptable. An all black crew is fine.

Exactly. For some reason a lot of data is left out of the discussion. Info such as 13% of the U.S. pop is black so that lowers the odds. Why aren't there more Hispanic or Asian refs?

Just bringing it up and making it a color issue makes it racists does it not? We are so busy being politically correct we have forgotten right and wrong and that people are people.

Reactions: Trojanhorse13
I find it ironic that we complain about systemic racism only to find reasons to celebrate these kinds of events. Like black officials are somehow so bad that having a black crew is celebratory? Anyway, they did a good job last night which is all that should matter.

Exactly. For some reason a lot of data is left out of the discussion. Info such as 13% of the U.S. pop is black so that lowers the odds. Why aren't there more Hispanic or Asian refs?

Just bringing it up and making it a color issue makes it racists does it not? We are so busy being politically correct we have forgotten right and wrong and that people are people.
It's almost like different races are treated like different species - not humans.

Reactions: huntered
I find it ironic that we complain about systemic racism only to find reasons to celebrate these kinds of events. Like black officials are somehow so bad that having a black crew is celebratory? Anyway, they did a good job last night which is all that should matter.
I wouldn't have noticed it was an all black officiating crew if it wouldn't have been talked about last night or for a solid week straight before the game.

Poor example as Norvell didn't play at Nebraska winning us a National Championship. A better example would be Turner Gill. Pretty sure he'd get the same pass that Frost currently is.

I know it isn't popular, but you do have a point.

If the rest of this season meltsdown, we will see another wave of transfers out, and some coaches leave too. Probably the good ones that can recruit and have career aspirations of their own.

We will be left with Blondie and his walk on program to attempt yet another reboot.

Logic would dictate you get rid of him before more damage is done, but for some reason, the fan apathy hits an all time high and it seems most would rather not even try again. Totally sad.
No he doesn't as comparing Norvell to Frost is a poor one.

Comparing Norvell to Pelini would be a better example. Would Norvell been given 7 years with Pelini results at that time? My guess would be yes. Turner Gill to Frost is another good example. Would Gill be given the same passes Frost currently is? Again, my guess would be yes.

ADVERTISEMENT