ADVERTISEMENT

M. Scott III

No. He would not hold up . AM is bigger and he can't handle the punishment either. Not a knock on them .
Yeah there is zero proof of this. He had 26 carries against Illinois and was fine. There are no injury issues we know about. His brother was a running back, and a damn good one. Idk, it looks like there is more evidence he will hold up just fine than to be worried about nothing.

Reactions: BleedRed78
You haven't watched some of the runs Marvin Scott has made as a true freshman. He's going to be a stud but he can't shed 2 and 3 tacklers every time they hand off to him. That sideline play he made against PSU was a glimpse of what he's going to be for us IMO. Insane catch followed by trucking a would be tackler to stay in bounds and get a first down. He's a dude. Morrison is going to be that speed back. Thompkins if we can keep him healthy is a stud. We've got some guys. The issue isn't the back. The issue has been a lack of consistency by our O line. Our line play against Illinois was a mess. Was Illinois that good up front and at backer or are we that bad?
All you got is one play that's pretty typical in any game by a running back?

All you got is one play that's pretty typical in any game by a running back?
That was not a typical play by any RB I've seen at Nebraska for a long time. I've also seen him break multiple tackles to turn what looked like a negative play in to a 4 or 5 yard gain. He looks tough to bring down and the dude is very quick.

That was not a typical play by any RB I've seen at Nebraska for a long time. I've also seen him break multiple tackles to turn what looked like a negative play in to a 4 or 5 yard gain. He looks tough to bring down and the dude is very quick.
Exactly this. He reminds me a bit of Pork Chop, but faster and stronger.

Exactly this. He reminds me a bit of Pork Chop, but faster and stronger.
I think he's a more physically gifted back than Corey Ross but man I loved me some Corey Ross. He had incredibly quick jump cuts and lateral movement. Tougher than hell. IF Scott ends up being as productive as Ross, we'll all be very happy.

I think he's a more physically gifted back than Corey Ross but man I loved me some Corey Ross. He had incredibly quick jump cuts and lateral movement. Tougher than hell. IF Scott ends up being as productive as Ross, we'll all be very happy.
Corey Ross was awesome indeed. I'm optimistic about Scott so long as they can get a rhythm running game going...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT