ADVERTISEMENT

Luke McCaffrey to Louisville

They all left , all voted not to play in the bowl. My source says they were not a good influence in the locker room.

dude you are a message board guy, you don’t have a source. You have friends or people you know. Leave the sources to people who write the news.

pretty sure the coach pretty much voted against playing too. What does that make him?

young Farniok didn’t play much, why would anyone listen to his “influence”? Older Farniok was voted captain by his peers ..... twice. If they didn’t want alleged negativity they needed to vote him out not re-elect. Wandale was looking to leave since he got here. Yet the coach played him non stop and made sure he got 1/3 of the balls completed and thrown.
If you let negativity lead and play you are accepting negativity in your program. That is coaching 101

the point still remains, if McCaffery was negative and a poor influence, when it was decided he wasn’t going to play (mid week) (I also have “sources”) he needed to be removed from the travel squad then. When you let negativity prevail, that is the same as allowing it.

Dear lord this team needs to start winning. We're arguing about which bad qb is worse...and fans of historically irrelevant teams are emboldened to talk trash...
Iowa's been talking trash for years, so no big deal that we flail about in our own filth and misery.

dude you are a message board guy, you don’t have a source. You have friends or people you know. Leave the sources to people who write the news.

pretty sure the coach pretty much voted against playing too. What does that make him?

young Farniok didn’t play much, why would anyone listen to his “influence”? Older Farniok was voted captain by his peers ..... twice. If they didn’t want alleged negativity they needed to vote him out not re-elect. Wandale was looking to leave since he got here. Yet the coach played him non stop and made sure he got 1/3 of the balls completed and thrown.
If you let negativity lead and play you are accepting negativity in your program. That is coaching 101

the point still remains, if McCaffery was negative and a poor influence, when it was decided he wasn’t going to play (mid week) (I also have “sources”) he needed to be removed from the travel squad then. When you let negativity prevail, that is the same as allowing it.
Agree with you on your point .

But...Neither of us know who are sources are . Don’t lecture me on revealing info on sources , and then quote yours.

Agree with you on your point .

But...Neither of us know who are sources are . Don’t lecture me on revealing info on sources , and then quote yours.

It wasn't a lecture, I just find the use of the word source from a normal everyday dude funny. In my reply to you, I put the word source in quotes on purpose, my buddy is not a source he is my friend who, on occasion, will tell me things he knows.

ADVERTISEMENT