ADVERTISEMENT

Luka Garza

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a Caucasian of Slavic descent to compare his looks to a caveman is racist, plain and simple.
He's of Bosnian descent. I'm sure there are lots of attractive Bosnians, he's just not one of them. I don't hold it against him, he's a hell of a player.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Garza_Luka.JPG

28982-samtheeagle.png

The acting on Bless This Mess is pretty spot on with real life in Nebraska as evidenced by your comment.
very funny you watch this show

imagining you and all your iowa neighbors crunching tin foil around your bunny ears to make sure you get the channel

so iowa it hurts

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Iowa fan here.

Garza should win Big10 POY without question really. He should probably win the Wooden if you go with consistency and the fact that he isn't exactly playing with 4 other high end recruits like some others in CBB. From what I can gather around here he is a pretty good kid and a super hard worker. But yes, if I was a fan of an opposing team, I would probably hate him also.

Maybe Iowa will get thrown a bone after Woolridge got shafted for POY back in the day.

Trust me, no one hates Garza. If anything, people like that he is a lunchbox type player, that has worked hard to become a really good player.

We're just making light of the fact that his eyebrows are more dense than seals on Seal Beach. You folks in Iowa are aware that there is a men's grooming section in retail stores, right?

Reactions: Sinomatic
I'm still waiting to hear if Iowa actually has a men's section in your retail giants, or is it en vogue to look like an unkempt primate in Iowa?

It would appear that iowegians are currently the Hee Haw loving plowboys to me. Your guy has been in Iowa for years, and still no one has told him to do something about those effing caterpillars.

Good investigating... Since he put this thread on the Herky board..
It’s pretty obvious, he used to have his photo as his avatar, talk about a punchable face. He went to Lincoln for a time I guess and must’ve got his ass kicked by many a husker fan as his obsession is unhealthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
It’s pretty obvious, he used to have his photo as his avatar, talk about a punchable face. He went to Lincoln for a time I guess and must’ve got his ass kick by many a husker fan as his obsession is unhealthy.

Now we need to rid of Huskred01 for stirring $&it and making threads that a true Husker fan wouldn’t post and ask what do you think like some dorkameyer..

It’s pretty obvious, he used to have his photo as his avatar, talk about a punchable face. He went to Lincoln for a time I guess and must’ve got his ass kicked by many a husker fan as his obsession is unhealthy.

Is it possible that FlickShagwell and IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life are the same person also? They both appear to be obsessed with anything and everything Nebraska related.

It makes me wonder-
Did his mom go to school at Nebraska?
Was she well known on campus and did she date a lot of other students?
Is it a possibility that Flicky is the offspring of a Husker that wanted nothing to do with him and now he has daddy issues and is the root cause for his emotional distress?

Is it possible that FlickShagwell and IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life are the same person also? They both appear to be obsessed with anything and everything Nebraska related.

It makes me wonder-
Did his mom go to school at Nebraska?
Was she well known on campus and did she date a lot of other students?
Is it a possibility that Flicky is the offspring of a Husker that wanted nothing to do with him and now he has daddy issues and is the root cause for his emotional distress?
jealousy is hard for iowa fan to overcome

I'm still waiting to hear if Iowa actually has a men's section in your retail giants, or is it en vogue to look like an unkempt primate in Iowa?

It would appear that iowegians are currently the Hee Haw loving plowboys to me. Your guy has been in Iowa for years, and still no one has told him to do something about those effing caterpillars.

racist comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT