ADVERTISEMENT

Lubick may be out the door

Fleeing Caliunicornians are driving up housing prices all over the west from Idaho to Wyoming. Unfortunately they're largely bringing the same deluded ideas with them that ruined California.

Yep - spot on. Bozeman is a very liberal island in MT, largely from the Cali infiltration. In CO, we call it the Boulder of Montana. But I could still have my arm twisted to live there.

Would love to see the following take place if he truly is gone...

Mark Helfrich OC
Bring back Coach Dub WR
Nuke Verdu and Scott trains the QBs
We need to be willing to spend more money for the oc dc and skill position coaches. But I think frost is loyal, possibly to a fault, to his ucf squad and doesn’t want to bring in new folks. Only way he will is if they leave.

He needs to go already... the fact hes entertaining it after one year says enough. The dude has been a quitter his whole life.

He needs to go already... the fact hes entertaining it after one year says enough. The dude has been a quitter his whole life.
In the real world, there's a ton of turnover in college football assistant coaching jobs. I could be wrong but I think he's coached in college at places that had head coaching turnover and in the past his moves were up the ladder for the most part. That's not a bad thing. Just about every college assistant wants to be a head coach and sometimes you have to take a pay cut to get your own program. It's a natural progression. Go to MTSU and win a bunch of games in 2-3 years and then maybe get a notch higher job offer. I'll go out on a limb and say that CU or CSU will have openings in the next 4 years.

Personally I hope he sticks around for a couple of years at least.

Reactions: Red I 73
Yeah I doubt he’s interested in joining a sinking ship at this point in his career. I don’t think Lubick is going anywhere but I’m not sure it matters. Frost will continue to control the offense regardless which is a recipe for continued disasters.

I really have no idea about how good Lubic might be. The one thing I was excited about was someone other than Scott calling plays.

Reactions: Red I 73
I’m just saying it’s a culmination of factors. Yes he is from there and his dad coached there. I also think he sees the face of the program leave and the future of the program leave so he might be trying to get out. Or he sees he can do better than what Frost does and wants to be a head coach? Or maybe Moos told frost you need to win the west and it got out at the football facilities and now the players are coming out in public support. And lubick feels the hot seat and is looking to get job security being a head coach.
Lol

Reactions: headcard
He’s way too cool for the job based on that photo. I’m actually a big fan of him. Tennessee titans fan back to the air McNair/Eddie George days when I was a kid. That super bowl yard short was a gut wrencher. Don’t personally think he’d relate very well to college kids though.

I’m a big fan. USC went after him pretty hard not too long ago. How crazy would it be for him to end up at Montana State?

I’m a big fan. USC went after him pretty hard not too long ago. How crazy would it be for him to end up at Montana State?
Crazy is the right word. The guy just wants one more chance to prove himself it seems. I think it’d be a disaster to be honest. But it’d sure be interesting to follow him for the 2 years he’s there before heading back to the NFL or being fired one last time

Reactions: headcard
Crazy is the right word. The guy just wants one more chance to prove himself it seems. I think it’d be a disaster to be honest. But it’d sure be interesting to follow him for the 2 years he’s there before heading back to the NFL or being fired one last time
Kind of like Pelini at Youngstown State.

If Frost gives him a chance to actually be the play caller then I’m good. I believe Lubick prefers more of a power game than Frost’s flamboyant swing passes.
Do we really think Frost is ready to handover these responsibilities and let the OC truly be an OC?

For the progress of our program I hope the answer is ‘yes’.

I don't care how old she gets, Jennifer Aniston is always going to be hot.
Jane Fonda-like?
maxresdefault.jpg

If McCaffrey plays a spring season, come fall he would have to be the most experienced freshman in the history of college football.
Isn't FCS playing this spring, starting next month? So he'd coach them literally right away? Could McCaffrey transfer there and play in the spring again, or how would that work?

Why would McCaffrey play for a school in the same conference as the school his dad coaches at?

Why would McCaffrey play for a school in the same conference as the school his dad coaches at?
I didn't comment on that, so I have no idea. I was just pointing out how hilarious it would be for McCaffrey to play yet another season of football while maintaining his freshman status.

ADVERTISEMENT