ADVERTISEMENT

LSU Self Imposes Penalties for Booster Payments

It just means more ($). Lets see if they get away with that penalty. How much was he handing out? Did they know about it? Are they throwing him under the bus when they know a lot of other boosters are doing it? And who snitched on them? And did Nick Saban need sudden emergency surgery from busting a gut laughing at them for getting caught? Do they end up losing their natty over this??????

It just means more ($). Lets see if they get away with that penalty. How much was he handing out? Did they know about it? Are they throwing him under the bus when they know a lot of other boosters are doing it? And who snitched on them? And did Nick Saban need sudden emergency surgery from busting a gut laughing at them for getting caught? Do they end up losing their natty over this??????
I think the snitch was the network that showed the game... I’m pretty sure he was on the sideline handing out wads of cash for all to see. I don’t remember if it was the network or just another news organization with a camera, but OBJ wasn’t trying to hide it in any way...

I think the snitch was the network that showed the game... I’m pretty sure he was on the sideline handing out wads of cash for all to see. I don’t remember if it was the network or just another news organization with a camera, but OBJ wasn’t trying to hide it in any way...

Yes, I do remember seeing that during the title game. After that he claimed it was fake money. Someone must have told the truth. Now those players may have their booster payment income reduced by up to 5%.

Reactions: huntered
Yes, I do remember seeing that during the title game. After that he claimed it was fake money. Someone must have told the truth. Now those players may have their booster payment income reduced by up to 5%.
5e1de1f4aca18.image.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

IQQ5CEXJOBCHBBQ7T46XZHNLBE.PNG

Might as well take your lumps in a year when you have Bo Pelini as your DC. Ain't going anywhere but a minor bowl anyway. (can't open tweet on work computer, so I don't know what penalties they self imposed, but assuming no bowl game this year?)

You just insulted potted plants.
You might be onto something there.

When asked about time he missed last week due to not feeling well, he had this to say about COVID:

"I don't think it's going to enter this body. I don't want no parts of it, it don't want no parts of me. I think it's a mutual respect ......"

I wonder if this same sort of self-imposed penalty would come out if LSU was having a decent season...

OBJ is a total tool. He knew that was a no no and on top of that he just had to make LSU's night all about him.
To be honest, think about all of the joy that LP, TF, the Peter bros etc brought to our lives from 93-97...we traveled to games, went to every home game, bought merchandise, had huge parties, the university of nebraska was popular, everywhere in the news, Lincoln was the place to be...and the players saw no monetary compensation or if they did it was underhanded. The only appropriate thing to have done in Tempe or Miami was to walk down to field and shower those guys with cash for all of their service. T.O only won because of those guys, we were only champions because of their talent...and most of them are broke were not suited for NFL anyway. In a dystopian sort of way OBJ is doing exactly what should be done but our society is too effed to recognize it.

This definitely hurts their claim as having the best college football team of all time..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT