ADVERTISEMENT

LSU search for new DC...guess who is on the radar?

I'm sure if Bo goes there Derrick Henry will be so petrified, he'll declare for the draft for sure.

Reactions: HBK4life
Isn't he at his happy place? He is supposed to be staying there for years, because he likes it. Right?

For Bo, that is a great gig. I think LSU could do better, but stranger things have happened and he would have legit NFL talent there.....

Sometimes guys want to bring the band back together because all they can remember is their #1 hit. They tend I forget about the fights, the drunken lead singer and the long bus tours.

It's amazing how big of a douchebag Pelini is. The more I hear Riley speak, the more unfathomable it is to me that we put up with Pelini for so long. Callahan is still talked about for the throat slash when that wouldn't even make Pelinis Top 10.

If I remember correctly the Pelini Family did not enjoy living in Baton Rouge. I think Mary Pat especially did not like living down South. Just a guess but their mentalities might fit in a little better in Youngstown than in Louisiana

If I remember correctly the Pelini Family did not enjoy living in Baton Rouge. I think Mary Pat especially did not like living down South. Just a guess but their mentalities might fit in a little better in Youngstown than in Louisiana
Myth

So they enjoyed living in Baton Rouge? Not saying you aren't correct. My information was based off of my nieces, nephews and cousins in Lincoln who know the Pelini kids through school/sports and they were under the impression that the Pelini Family much preferred living in Lincoln and did not really enjoy living in Louisiana. They said the kids did not want to move out of Lincoln and were pretty bummed leaving Lincoln.

So they enjoyed living in Baton Rouge? Not saying you aren't correct. My information was based off of my nieces, nephews and cousins in Lincoln who know the Pelini kids through school/sports and they were under the impression that the Pelini Family much preferred living in Lincoln and did not really enjoy living in Louisiana. They said the kids did not want to move out of Lincoln and were pretty bummed leaving Lincoln.
Your last sentence is correct. He would still be coach if he could act at least a little bit like a grown up.

Anyone who had the opportunity to live in Lincoln, and then moved away would be bummed.

Doesn't make sense,,,, you don't need gloves there

I don't think Bo is ready to give up the head coaching title for a coordinator position and all the changes that come with that. At least not yet.

And, any salary he would get would be deducted from the $176,000/month he is getting from NU--right?

As I stated earlier, he is and was not on the radar. They got the man they coveted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT