ADVERTISEMENT

LSU OU

LSU going to beat OU by 10. OU has an elite offense but so does LSU. Biggest difference is LSU has an elite defense to go with that offense...something OU doesn’t have.

Hindsight is 20/20 but hard to believe that at one time, BRH was thought to be the savior of our secondary...guy is like 5 7. I don't follow OU too much, but seems like his career has been a little bit of a letdown at this point.

Reactions: 8675309husker
OU getting killed every time they give 10 yards of cushion to the slot receiver. Give LSU's wide receivers a running start and try to play catch up, bold choice.

lol people didn't want to believe me when I said we would replace him easily after he decommitted. Just look at the recruiting pics of the guy! He was like half the size of other DBs we were recruiting. The fact that Rivals gave him 5*s tells you all you need to know about the rating process.

Reactions: Huzkers25
"Defense optional" can win the B12 but gets curb stomped with regularity vs the SEC. I hope we are not going down that path.

me too. We won’t get far in the B1G with than mentality. Last year answered that question. Good offensive numbers but a losing record.

I don't see anything in this game that has to do with philosophy. LSU is simply light years ahead of OU man for man. Bigger, faster, stronger, better. I'm impressed with Burrow's arm, but his WR's are catching EVERYTHING.

I don't see anything in this game that has to do with philosophy. LSU is simply light years ahead of OU man for man. Bigger, faster, stronger, better. I'm impressed with Burrow's arm, but his WR's are catching EVERYTHING.

Burrow has completely demoralized OU. I feel bad for OU right now. They actually remind me of NU the past few years. Hurts 2-11 for 54 yards and a pick...didn't he complete a 55 yard pass to Lamb? That's NU-esque.

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
OU has gotten the Texas treatment from the big 12 the last two seasons. Got bailed out against Baylor twice this year and West Virginia last year. Lincoln Riley will run out of gas as soon as he doesn’t get a heisman level transfer q.

I still remember the game where the Big XII officials took about 10 minutes trying to find ANY ANGLE that would let them give OU an onside kick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT