ADVERTISEMENT

LSU defense looking strong.

Mack In Motion

Graduate Assistant
Jun 20, 2001
Nobody within 100 feet of the Bama receiver that last toss.

Given up 21 already in the first quarter.

Vintage.

Oregeron better hope Saban's not on the mood to put up 70 tonight.

Reactions: red scowl
I fully admit that I was way off on Bo doing well at LSU. I don't think there's any chance he survives past this game.
He's there because he was one repeat season from getting fired at Youngstown State.

He can't coach defense anymore.

At all.

For whatever reason.

I think he is still coasting off the Suh / Crick years when our front 4 was able to generate consistent pass rush.

I doubt Bo gets fired. Might be warranted, but I doubt they want to pay him $2 million a year to not coach. I bet he gets another year

It's a weird year, and LSU had opt outs and all that but I guarantee you coach O is not there in 3 years. He fell into a qb, an unreal wealth of talent that has almost never been seen before in college football, and Joe Brady as his offensive guru to create a perfect storm for what happened last season.

He is a very average coach and he will continue to underachieve from now on at LSU. Fwiw I like coach O and would love to have a beer with him.

LSU’s defense is an offensive coordinators fantasy/dream come true.

I wonder how many of those offensive coordinators can get head coaching jobs just by showing the LSU game in an interview?!! Winking

It's a weird year, and LSU had opt outs and all that but I guarantee you coach O is not there in 3 years. He fell into a qb, an unreal wealth of talent that has almost never been seen before in college football, and Joe Brady as his offensive guru to create a perfect storm for what happened last season.

He is a very average coach and he will continue to underachieve from now on at LSU. Fwiw I like coach O and would love to have a beer with him.

That team would have lost 3 games last year without Burrow.

I really think he's lost the ability to relate to players and teach the concepts he's trying to get them to run. This started his last few years here. I don't really buy that he "forgot defense" though his abilities are probably slipping there too.

He's there because he was one repeat season from getting fired at Youngstown State.

He can't coach defense anymore.

At all.

For whatever reason.

I think he is still coasting off the Suh / Crick years when our front 4 was able to generate consistent pass rush.

Suh was so dominant at the college level that he would make any d-coordinator look good.

Reactions: Mr.Scary13
Bo did relatively well in one season as DC at LSU with NC defensive talent. Then fell into a situation with a generational talent at DT and good supporting talent at NU. But he was never good at adjusting and his ego has always gotten in the way of improvement. While Riley is a big part of the talent deficit that Frost walked into, the latter Pelini years were also a disaster. Frost has made some recruiting mistakes but the talent pool is improving and the program seems to be finding a stronger foundation at last.

Stop me if you've heard this before.

Just wait until he gets his guys.

4n472l3.gif

In Bo's own words:
  • "The guy, you guys saw him, the guy is a total p----. I mean, he is, and he's a total c---."
  • "I wouldn't blame any of you if you transferred."
  • "Our crowd. What a bunch of ****ing fair-weather ****ing—they can all kiss my ass out the ****ing door. 'Cause the day is ****ing coming now. We'll see what they can do when I'm ****ing gone. I'm so ****ing pissed off."

ADVERTISEMENT