ADVERTISEMENT

LSU/Clemson College football championship who are you picking?

Clemson changing their entire defensive scheme just for this game and looking effective early. I have no doubt Chinander would only run his base 3-4 against LSU then wonder why Burrow threw for 600 yards.

Frost should make Martinez watch 2 hours of Trevor Lawrence throwing footballs every day from now until fall camp.

Clemson. Clemson high talented 4 & 5 stars players vs LSU high 4 & 5 star players and of course good coaching.
National Champions since 2010:
2010 season played in Jan 2011: Auburn
2011 season played in Jan 2012: Alabama
2012 season played in Jan 2013: Alabama
2013 season played in Jan 2014: Florida State
2014 season played in Jan 2015: Ohio State
2015 season played in Jan 2016: Alabama
2016 season played in Jan 2017: Clemson
2017 season played in Jan 2018: Alabama
2018 season played in Jan 2019: Clemson
2019 season played in Jan 2020: ??

That tells you all these teams that won the National Championship title had recruited well. So to win a title you have to have high talented recruits to win and deal with their troubles.

Last edited:
Reactions: CameronKrazie86
I don't know why anyone would count out a team that's won 2 of the last 3 national championships.

Clemson seems to be the more physical team tonight. LSU isn’t gonna win being one dimensional with no running game.

LSU/SEC is being exposed. Shame Ohio St was jumped by them in the final polls as it would have made a much better final game.

Maybe I was wrong and LSU doesn’t need a running game with Burrow being this good.

1a55933cc717af808518b73cfe5c9297.gif

Reactions: scarletred
Everyone just needs to remember that Joe isn’t very athletic and is not a threat in the running game at all.

Frost should make Martinez watch 2 hours of Trevor Lawrence throwing footballs every day from now until fall camp.

Frost should make Martinez watch 2 hours of Joe Burrow making a quick decision to tuck it and run every day from now until fall camp.

So they're getting ready to name the top 10 college football players of all time at halftime? That should be good for a laugh. I feel a giant ESPN troll job coming....

By the end of the night LSU could make the case of being one of the best all time teams in college football..

LSU needs to run the ball a few times. Clemson is just pinning their ears back on every play.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT