ADVERTISEMENT

LP update

That coroners report pretty much guarantees a guilty verdict, since they were cell mates. Unless the defense claims that an officer got into the cell and did it, it seems like an open and close case.

Sad that someone's life was taken, but it sounds like both of these men both belonged in jail.

Lets not jump to any conclusions here. There are so many possibliities.

Guy trips and hits his neck on the bed post.
They were playing twister and LP needed to get to right hand yellow....guys neck was in the way.
Guy was choking on a snack and LP was trying to remove the obstruction.....got carried away.
Noogie patrol gone bad.

Originally posted by huskerbux:

Lets not jump to any conclusions here. There are so many possibliities.

Guy trips and hits his neck on the bed post.
They were playing twister and LP needed to get to right hand yellow....guys neck was in the way.
Guy was choking on a snack and LP was trying to remove the obstruction.....got carried away.
Noogie patrol gone bad.
I hope you're a defense attorney, cuz if you aren't you should be!

Free LP. He is being framed......once again. I bet the guy choked himself to death.

Enough of this nonsense. It is time to let this misunderstood individual go so that he can continue his NFL career.

I heard LP was ordered to give the "Code Red"..... So there is that.

You can't handle the truth!
Colonel_Nathan_R._Jessup.jpg

Originally posted by HuskerDana:

Free LP. He is being framed......once again. I bet the guy choked himself to death.

Enough of this nonsense. It is time to let this misunderstood individual go so that he can continue his NFL career.
If he had a 13/14 y/o son who was good at baseball I'd be willing to give him another chance.....KIDDING, maybe. I'd have to see him hit first.

I bet they go with the old "auto-erotic asphyxiation", no?

Honestly, outside of the humanity aspect of this all, do we feel compelled to punish further? He killed (allegedly) a killer, that was already doing 82 years. He saved the tax payers how much $ over how many years in food and shelter costs.

Guy should be getting a commendation, not a demerit.

Sorry, not sorry. I have ZERO remorse for violent, career criminals attending the equivalent of criminal graduate school, aka, prison.

Originally posted by litespeedhuskerfan:

Originally posted by HuskerDana:

If he had a 13/14 y/o son who was good at baseball I'd be willing to give him another chance.....KIDDING, maybe. I'd have to see him hit first.
roll.r191677.gif

Uh, anyone think that it was a fight and the guy tried to kill LP? If I was in prison and my cellmate tried to kill me, I would kill his ass. It sounds like there is a real possibility of self defense. He didnt shank him or use any weapon. It was probably mutual combat, and LP won.

Originally posted by rowdy roddy piper:
Uh, anyone think that it was a fight and the guy tried to kill LP? If I was in prison and my cellmate tried to kill me, I would kill his ass. It sounds like there is a real possibility of self defense. He didnt shank him or use any weapon. It was probably mutual combat, and LP won.
Prison truly is a survival of the fittest society. Had an acquaintance that thought he was really tough as a late teenager. They took him to visit the pen in Lincoln. He changed his mind. Another childhood friend never got that message before he pulled the trigger. Those 30 years+ couldn't have been fun.

I am backing up.
I thought I had new info.
I don't.

This post was edited on 4/17 9:09 PM by c2o

All you can do is tell what you know.
He killed a killer.
Can't judge.

This post was edited on 4/17 11:18 PM by c2o

ADVERTISEMENT