ADVERTISEMENT

Loyalty....

Should Nebraska lose to Troy? No. Should LSU lose to Troy? No. Should a Top 3 Clemson team almost lose to Troy? No. But there has to be a reason why they play well against supposedly much better teams.

I agree..

I won’t peg Troy as world beaters, but they certainly are a team that can beat ya if you don’t show up and play well.

I agree..

I won’t peg Troy as world beaters, but they certainly are a team that can beat ya if you don’t show up and play well.

Hell, nearly beating Clemson at Clemson in Clemson's National Championship season immediately makes me a believer in their coaching staff.

They had a lot working in their favor coming into Lincoln. Playing a team in their 2nd game with both new offensive and defensive systems, against a backup QB making his first start. If we didn't play well, which we didn't, we were going to be in trouble.

we should all abandon the Huskers.....

Hear me out, the program is nothing without fans, right? Let’s boycott the Huskers and make it so the stands are all but empty for home games, we do that we can take back the program and our winning ways from the 90’s. I read a stat from 2016 that said we were 5-23 on the road against ranked opponents between 1998-2016. We blow, period! We’ll never get back to those days, let’s all start rooting for someone else, anyone else...it doesn’t matter who.

Burn your Husker memorabilia Cleveland Cavs fans circa 2010 style!!!

troll = cockroach

Reactions: MikeRiley69
Burn your Husker memorabilia Cleveland Cavs fans circa 2010 style!!!

tenor.gif

Reactions: Jaddy2020
I’ll ask again... what’s your story?
No disrespect meant. I was at the game this weekend and it was disappointing. Just tired of the talk and hype but continue to fall short and want to see some actual results on the field.
I’ll ask again... what’s your story?
Well...My friends call me Ox. I've got what you might call a slight weight problem. So, I went to this doctor. Well, he told me I swallow a lot of aggression... along with a lot of pizzas! Ha Ha Ha! Pizzas! I'm basically a shy person, I'm a shy guy. Anyway, he suggested taking one these uh, aggression training courses. You know these aggression training courses like EST, those type of things. Anyway, it cost $400 a month to join this thing? Well I didn't have the money and I thought to myself, "Join the message boards!” It's free. So I figured while I'm here I'll lose a few pounds. And you got what, a 6 to 8 week training program here? A real tough one. Which is perfect for me. I'm going to walk out of here a Lean, Mean, Fightin' Machine!

Reactions: Lars72 and timnsun
No disrespect meant. I was at the game this weekend and it was disappointing. Just tired of the talk and hype but continue to fall short and want to see some actual results on the field.

Well...My friends call me Ox. I've got what you might call a slight weight problem. So, I went to this doctor. Well, he told me I swallow a lot of aggression... along with a lot of pizzas! Ha Ha Ha! Pizzas! I'm basically a shy person, I'm a shy guy. Anyway, he suggested taking one these uh, aggression training courses. You know these aggression training courses like EST, those type of things. Anyway, it cost $400 a month to join this thing? Well I didn't have the money and I thought to myself, "Join the message boards!” It's free. So I figured while I'm here I'll lose a few pounds. And you got what, a 6 to 8 week training program here? A real tough one. Which is perfect for me. I'm going to walk out of here a Lean, Mean, Fightin' Machine!
Thanks for sharing your story! :)

Funny quote from a great movie...solidifies your troll status.

It's better than what you get by joining the iowasucks or ucf board. Probably comes with a sore ass, the iowa or ucf edition special ball gag and a lifelong fear of sheep, clowns, and other things that go bump in the night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT