ADVERTISEMENT

Loyalty....

MikeRiley69

Aug 6, 2018
Ocala, FL
tinder.com
we should all abandon the Huskers.....

Hear me out, the program is nothing without fans, right? Let’s boycott the Huskers and make it so the stands are all but empty for home games, we do that we can take back the program and our winning ways from the 90’s. I read a stat from 2016 that said we were 5-23 on the road against ranked opponents between 1998-2016. We blow, period! We’ll never get back to those days, let’s all start rooting for someone else, anyone else...it doesn’t matter who.

Burn your Husker memorabilia Cleveland Cavs fans circa 2010 style!!!

Hear me out, the program is nothing without fans, right? Let’s boycott the Huskers and make it so the stands are all but empty for home games, we do that we can take back the program and our winning ways from the 90’s. I read a stat from 2016 that said we were 5-23 on the road against ranked opponents between 1998-2016. We blow, period! We’ll never get back to those days, let’s all start rooting for someone else, anyone else...it doesn’t matter who.

Good luck with that.

Reactions: saluno22

Thanks for the good laugh.

Now which rock did you attempt to crawl under from? In Coach Frost I trust.

boring day in Iowa?

Man, you're dumb. Give it a rest.

pray-for-brains.gif

Reactions: Hoosker Du
they are already getting the design on another set of rings for another non championship season.
That is amazing considering Nebraska hasn't won anything for 20 years... We have had some terrible losses too but I can't remember losing to a power house team like Troy.... Guess neither should throw stones...

Reactions: RestStopRon
That is amazing considering Nebraska hasn't won anything for 20 years... We have had some terrible losses too but I can't remember losing to a power house team like Troy.... Guess neither should throw stones...

Or maybe go back to your board and not care about what gets posted on a Nebraska board?

Iowa sucks.

Yep. As Frost said early on. Take your shots now.
It's easy to talk sh*t when the other team isn't very good. Just makes you look like a douchebag. They'll go crawling back to their miserable lives once we start winning.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Or maybe go back to your board and not care about what gets posted on a Nebraska board?

Iowa sucks.
Pretty sure you and the others bashing Iowa always are a bit hypocritical. We should probably shut up until we have actually done anything worth discussing for once instead of just get our asses kicked by Iowa and Troy. But keep trolling Iowa...makes sense. We’ve done squat.

Wasn't trying to take shots or do any trolling... I do like to watch and keep up with Nebraska though. You got me!
Pretty sure you and the others bashing Iowa always are a bit hypocritical. We should probably shut up until we have actually done anything worth discussing for once instead of just get our asses kicked by Iowa and Troy. But keep trolling Iowa...makes sense. We’ve done squat.

"we" says the poster who has been here a month and has 13 posts. I would guess by your posts and the likes you have handed out you may be another Idiot Out Wandering Around.

When will that be exactly?
What’s your story?

I know I’m probably being a bit skeptical, but you sure seem like a fan of a different team... newbie after your name and all, telling husker fans to quit trolling Iowa fans on our board...

You could be legitimate and just a new husker poster... if so, stick around a little longer and you will see some of the dregs of Iowa sooner rather than later. Some are good posters... many are not.

What’s your story?

I know I’m probably being a bit skeptical, but you sure seem like a fan of a different team... newbie after your name and all, telling husker fans to quit trolling Iowa fans on our board...

You could be legitimate and just a new husker poster... if so, stick around a little longer and you will see some of the dregs of Iowa sooner rather than later. Some are good posters... many are not.

He’s a KSucks fan.
Was a husker fan but was too poor to buy tickets. So he became a kSucks fan

What’s your story?

You have that on every board. I find this board quite entertaining at times... I do watch and follow Nebraska and do not troll. I will take shots when people take shots at my Hawkeyes as any fan would. You would do the same on another teams board too. Nebraska fans are down right now but your team will be back. It may take a few seasons though and just have to take your lumps. We have all been there.

Reactions: timnsun
You have that on every board. I find this board quite entertaining at times... I do watch and follow Nebraska and do not troll. I will take shots when people take shots at my Hawkeyes as any fan would. You would do the same on another teams board too. Nebraska fans are down right now but your team will be back. It may take a few seasons though and just have to take your lumps. We have all been there.
I know it’s on every board, and it’s especially bad right now, for obvious reasons. Generic handles are harder than Hawkeye King, for example... RestStopRon, on the other hand, who knows? Just curious, as he seems less husker fan and more some other team’s fan...

Reactions: Hawkeye King
This is a NEBRASKA board. You expect us to be nice to the cockroaches crawling up from the sewer after we've lost a few games?

Perhaps a little context might help. Troy won 21 games in 2016(10) and 2017(11), beating LSU in Baton Rouge last year and losing to Clemson 30-24 at Clemson in 2016. They are a good team, and with us playing a backup QB starting his first game in a new coaching staff's 2nd game overall, we were ripe for the picking by a pretty decent team.

Should Nebraska lose to Troy? No. Should LSU lose to Troy? No. Should a Top 3 Clemson team almost lose to Troy? No. But there has to be a reason why they play well against supposedly much better teams.

Against us their plan was to load the box and make our backup QB throw the ball to beat them. With Martinez, they wouldn't have loaded the box, and we more than likely win the game. But make no mistake, they are a well coached team, and against a backup QB that had never started a game, our very sloppy play, it was the perfect recipe for an upset. Missing the Akron game and not having our starting QB has substantially hurt this team. No other way to say it.

Last edited:

We all know you are an Iowa or Ucf Fan. So go back to your own board.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch

I thought I was f*cked up in the head

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT