ADVERTISEMENT

Lovie Smith to the Texans?

Political correctness at its ugly best. The Texans had to hire a minority after the mess Easterby made. Lovie was choice 17.

Hope Jackson leaves anyway

Reactions: cornwoman
Political correctness at its ugly best. The Texans had to hire a minority after the mess Easterby made. Lovie was choice 17.

Hope Jackson leaves anyway

Umm, it’s for the DC job.

edit: looks like I spoke too soon and you were talking about Culley

Last edited:
Ravens passing game was atrocious....so of course the Texans can't help themselves by hiring their passing game cordinator....such a Texans move. Browns have been dislodged as the leader in the dysfunctional club house...

Sure they were clamoring for him after the first line of his resume said - I beat Nebraska!

Umm, it’s for the DC job.

edit: looks like I spoke too soon and you were talking about Culley
No, I was mistaken. I am unable to read tweets on this site as I need a new phone with a current OS. I was drinking good vodka, and made a wild jump in assumptions. Realised my foolishness this morning as I read the news..... I thought Lovie was coach, lol.

Watson, not Jackson seems to be leaving regardless. Booze.....

Thank you for giving me the benefit of doubt though!

No, I was mistaken. I am unable to read tweets on this site as I need a new phone with a current OS. I was drinking good vodka, and made a wild jump in assumptions. Realised my foolishness this morning as I read the news..... I thought Lovie was coach, lol.

Watson, not Jackson seems to be leaving regardless. Booze.....

Thank you for giving me the benefit of doubt though!

Admitting a mistake on the internet...you might have just punched your ticket to heaven.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT