ADVERTISEMENT

Lou Holtz out at ESPN

ESPN didn't understand a word Lou was saying during their negotiation, so they parted ways.

Iths a thad day for the Notre Dame PR department.

That guy could not have been more biased for ND.

Lou was past his prime as a TV guy.....glad he is gone. Wish they would send Corso with him....I know Lee is the clown prince of the weekly show....but he can barely construct a thought (read the electronic cue cards). Let the poor guy retire.

BwffFpCCcAAEFG-.jpg:large

This post was edited on 4/16 4:54 PM by hamneggs53

When I was an administrator at Az State U 20+ years ago, the university president used to have monthly lunch meetings with a small group of a couple dozen of us -- and occasionally had a guest speaker. By far the best guest speaker was Lou Holtz. And the best part was he never mentioned Notre Dame!

Originally posted by hddude55:
When I was an administrator at Az State U 20+ years ago, the university president used to have monthly lunch meetings with a small group of a couple dozen of us -- and occasionally had a guest speaker. By far the best guest speaker was Lou Holtz. And the best part was he never mentioned Notre Dame!
Good post. 15-20 years ago, Lou Holtz was as good as anyone if you wanted a motivational speaker or someone to talk to your business/coaching convention. Believe it or not, he was outstanding.

ADVERTISEMENT