ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of rumors today

Any good new rumors today? Anyone rumored to be licensing or not licensing a vehicle? Extra hot sauce on a burrito last night causing a little irritation? Everyone where they're supposed to be today, as approved by armchair qb's?

If not, any wild guesses as to why not?

Gotta be something out there.

Any good new rumors today? Anyone rumored to be licensing or not licensing a vehicle? Extra hot sauce on a burrito last night causing a little irritation? Everyone where they're supposed to be today, as approved by armchair qb's?

If not, any wild guesses as to why not?

Gotta be something out there.
Bo Pilini to be named new Director of Recruiting. Someone saw him at Taco John's with Bill Moose and Scott Forst last night, hammering out the details. Grant Winstrom and Jason Peters will also be named Co-Coordinators of a newly-created staff position of Badassery.

Seriously. What if the BOR is reading this? What will they think?
OMGosh

giphy.gif

Yes. Please list the 'really successful' coaches who've gone on to have impactful careers as administrators. I'll wait......

Moos is the man and if you want him out start cheering for Iowa.
Barry Alvarez from Lexington Ne.. I think he was employed at Wisconsin if my memory is correct..

NU is starting an NCAA arena football team and hoping to be ready for the 2021 spring season. So far, Jeff Jamrog and Tom Rathman are rumored to be highly interested for HC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hugo_Stiglitz7
Going to have to ignore the majority of fans then with regards to that opinion....

Best of luck, and sorry I do not think TO has been perfect at everything he’s done.

Dude nobody has been perfect at everything they have done. Just show some respect, TO turned NU into a blue blood, without him NU is at best Iowa with a couple NC's a long long time ago. Thank you Bob.

The majority of fans deserve to be ignored as they don't have a clue. If you disagree I'll provide a single piece of evidence... Mike Riley received by fan base with open arms...Imagine him getting hired at Bama, Auburn, UGA or LSU under similar circumstances....(I know hard to do, not many AD's around that are as incompetent as Eichorst)...he would have been run out of town very quickly...yet NU's fan base put up with his aw shucks, smiles and staring at the ground on the sideline as his lines got bitchslapped once again for 3 years....

Calling everyone out? Ok let's call out Erstad. Former husker gets a free pass? No. He needs to be fired as well. Miles, who will be let go in a couple days, should, and will be canned. Erstad? That is a no- brainer and he should have been fired two years ago and never been hired in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: DasHoont19
The easiest way to find out the truth of what is going on is to lure Moos into a vehicle using a booster's wife holding a bottle of vodka. Once he is hammered Moos will be telling us his life story much like Chunk did when he was captured by the Fratellis.

Dude nobody has been perfect at everything they have done. Just show some respect, TO turned NU into a blue blood, without him NU is at best Iowa with a couple NC's a long long time ago. Thank you Bob.

The majority of fans deserve to be ignored as they don't have a clue. If you disagree I'll provide a single piece of evidence... Mike Riley received by fan base with open arms...Imagine him getting hired at Bama, Auburn, UGA or LSU under similar circumstances....(I know hard to do, not many AD's around that are as incompetent as Eichorst)...he would have been run out of town very quickly...yet NU's fan base put up with his aw shucks, smiles and staring at the ground on the sideline as his lines got bitchslapped once again for 3 years....

No disrespect towards TO. Great coach. Mediocre AD. His name is on the field for his job as head coach, not as AD.

The majority of fans deserve to be ignored as they don't have a clue. If you disagree I'll provide a single piece of evidence... Mike Riley received by fan base with open arms...
The fan base welcomed Mike Riley with open arms? When did this happen?

I think most fans' reaction was, "How the F did our program fall so far that this guy is our head coach?" Two years into Riley's tenure, the dimwitted AD who hired him got shown the door and it was a foregone conclusion that Riley would follow. What were the fans supposed to do that would have made that happen faster?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT