Loser Trump supporters are calling for Civil War after Dumb Donald got raided for doing illegal stuff...

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
The left is done, and it only gets worse from here. The f'ing you give, is the f'ing you get!

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Yawn. I'm sure you folks will tweet so much more now! The Dems are screwed.
Love it Scope! I love the dumb cocky Dems even more. Too stupid to see ratings down. Too dumb to realize the fake show trial didn't work, so let's raid Trump. The exploitation of the Dems is music to my ears. It's going to be like Christmas 🎄 💯!

Reactions: Bobfather

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
Dragon, Police and Prosecutors work on their own timeline...they don't give a shit what you political entertainment addicts demand of them! Trust me, you folks aren't ready for the final downfall of Donald!
Seven years!!!! Still no evidence of a crime. That is a long timeline... searching for something that cannot be found because it never happened.

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008

Biden Admin Sued For Not Releasing Docs Declassified By Trump On Russia Collusion Investigation.

When you're not a Banana Republic you handle things differently. This administration has overstepped, and weaponized the alphabet squad. This kinda crap isn't good for either side.

capt'n caveman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2007
You’re the only loser the only losers are you and all your other anti-Trump dip shit lemmings

you get nothing right and you are against constitutional republic

you agree with weaponization and politicizing or abuse of power agencies as long as you succeed you’re the loser who can’t get it done on your own you’re the cheater on the exam you’re the one who asked to take out your opponent in order to beat them because you can’t do it with logic words policy

Because we’re not you’re stupid left-wing base who believes everything you say like a lemming oh yeah I can’t say that word OK OK how old how old is also another word oh that’s offensive OK **** you **** you get the **** out of this country piece of shit
holy shit.... talk about a triggered snowflake

RedMyMind

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 22, 2017
Bud, idk where you are from...but where I'm from, we treat women with respect and dignity and we do not participate in those types of filthy discussions.
no you don't. You patronize and denigrate them.

she's calling your name
or-doll-162cm-5ft3-huge-tits-real-life-sex-doll-with-wide-hips-dixie-36894728782077_grande.jpg

Tahoe78

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Pagosa Springs Colo
This is why no one respects Trump supporters...they are just incredibly stupid people who are willing to kill in order to get Daddy Donald back. Hilarious. Now hearing them say Trump is gonna get elected in '24...lmao, hilarious.

Oh Great Sage please enlighten this board "exactly" what this illegal stuff is.

Reactions: libbity bibbity

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Why are you still posting you scumbag scope how many times do I have to tell you your statements and posts are all lies you haven’t been right yet where is all the big new stuff we were going to learn about Trump and the January sexy remember that ****ing post you dip shit you never get anything right get the **** off the forum you’re a piece of garbage liar sick twisted troll piece of crap

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Bud, no disrespect intended, but when I read your posts (like this one), it makes sense why you've never accomplished anything in your life. You need to start figuring out what's actually important in life, bud...!
Oh trust me disrespected intended this guy is a scam artist troll lying sack of shit

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Bud, idk where you are from...but where I'm from, we treat women with respect and dignity and we do not participate in those types of filthy discussions.
Yeah unless they have an R by their name Then you couldn’t give a shit about them in the trash them like the political hack lying scumbag you are. You and everybody else defending this illegal abuse of power do last 6 years
And guess what he didn’t get anything right then either you’ve lost credibility you’re done nobody believes what you say you’re a ****ing liar and you believe fake news and you spirit on this board every damn day Which means you’re right in line with Russia and China that’s where you belong move

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
What is this like than 1000 gotcha that they think they have on Trump and were wrong every time so far

it’s all a political hit job and anybody who doesn’t think so either believes and communism or they’re lying to them selves on this board either way you’re scum.

They may succeed this time only because The swamp has gotten even more corrupt because guess who is proving that he’s going to win again unless you guys cheat and there’s 1 million ways you’re gonna cheat in this time it’s taking him out with a crime that isn’t based in reality and it’s going to be because of lying illegal warrants and rigged juries

IsaidBIGRED

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2022

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001

GBRforLife1

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 18, 2020
He's an incel and lashes out frequently like that guy in California who was jealous of couples and went on a murder spree.
Can you be an incel if you spend as much time working the gloryhole at the Git'N'Split as s/he does?

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2

Balfor

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2006
This is why no one respects Trump supporters...they are just incredibly stupid people who are willing to kill in order to get Daddy Donald back. Hilarious. Now hearing them say Trump is gonna get elected in '24...lmao, hilarious.

People aren't going to put up with unequal application of the law indefinitely. Most of the destruction of the 20th century was caused by young college kids that thought they knew everything. Two hundred million deaths later, you learned nothing.