Loser Trump supporters are calling for Civil War after Dumb Donald got raided for doing illegal stuff...

scopeandtime

Blackshirt
Jul 3, 2016
This is why no one respects Trump supporters...they are just incredibly stupid people who are willing to kill in order to get Daddy Donald back. Hilarious. Now hearing them say Trump is gonna get elected in '24...lmao, hilarious.

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
And there it is.

The Bureaucratic Deep State is getting exposed and they don’t like it. They are doing everything they can to start trouble. It won’t work and they just exposed themselves even more.

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Well, I doubt it...it would likely just be a bunch of fat boomers and neo-boomers(weirdo GenXers) taking over a bunch of random buildings and then getting arrested/killed for being dumbasses. Hilarious to think about though...

Wouldn't that lower population density though? So yea, win regardless.

duh-winning.gif

Aug 31, 2001
This is why no one respects Trump supporters...they are just incredibly stupid people who are willing to kill in order to get Daddy Donald back. Hilarious. Now hearing them say Trump is gonna get elected in '24...lmao, hilarious.

Bud, no disrespect intended, but when I read your posts (like this one), it makes sense why you've never accomplished anything in your life. You need to start figuring out what's actually important in life, bud...!

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022

What's the matter, did "Ruth Sent Us" kick you out of their group, did you miss out on the conservative Supreme Court Justices bounty and illegally protesting against them, I know you're upset, but pick yourself up and dust yourself off and man up, or are you a typical millennial/gen z wuss?

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022
Trump should just comply. That’s what the MAGA folks tell black people to do when they are stopped by the police.
He has complied in every made up crime investigation, maybe he should pull a Hillary and bleach bit his laptops and smash his phones with hammer.

Those black folks didn't comply in a very tense situation and made stupid decisions, and in some cases cost them their own lives, but you Dems love your thug martyrs like George Floyd as reasons to vandalize, loot and burn businesses and murder without consequence, I'll bet you're a big supporter of the defund the police movement, aren't you?

BradWesley

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 5, 2004
Jasper, MO
don't forget the Nike boycott. the boomers on the right would have a meltdown if they had to boycott New Balance.
That’s it! I can take being called all sorts of right-winged names; disrespecting one of the the greatest presidents of all time (probably behind Washington, Lincoln, and Reagan)…but when you disrespect my New Balance tennis shoes…thats gone too far.

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Trump should just comply. That’s what the MAGA folks tell black people to do when they are stopped by the police.
LMAO. Who told you that? Everybody should comply just like we always say. You mo's are so funny. Did you blow your fingers after typing that?

RedMyMind

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 22, 2017
Bud, no disrespect intended, but when I read your posts (like this one), it makes sense why you've never accomplished anything in your life. You need to start figuring out what's actually important in life, bud...!
He's an incel and lashes out frequently like that guy in California who was jealous of couples and went on a murder spree.

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
You’re the only loser the only losers are you and all your other anti-Trump dip shit lemmings

you get nothing right and you are against constitutional republic

you agree with weaponization and politicizing or abuse of power agencies as long as you succeed you’re the loser who can’t get it done on your own you’re the cheater on the exam you’re the one who asked to take out your opponent in order to beat them because you can’t do it with logic words policy

Because we’re not you’re stupid left-wing base who believes everything you say like a lemming oh yeah I can’t say that word OK OK how old how old is also another word oh that’s offensive OK **** you **** you get the **** out of this country piece of shit

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
You didn’t win 2020 and you know you’re not win in 2024 because you’re not gonna be able to cheat enough to win and you know it and that’s why you did this

THEFUSKER

Walk On
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2007
You think it is legal to steal boxes of documents from the National Archive? Excuse me, sir...I already know you're not going to be able to keep up, so take a hike, bud.
I believe he was President at the time-before Biden was sworn in..

philosophusker

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)

Trumpers are so violent. One little raid and they all want to go Rambo on the authorities.

Latest posts