ADVERTISEMENT

Looky .... looky ... Lukey

Luke wants to play QB. I think the coaching staff told him he's better suited on this team at another position. It is what it is.
You don't tell him that during the off-season when it’s incredibly easy to transfer. You put him in at WR every game until he realizes he's a receiver. Our staff makes low IQ decisions and people wonder why our team plays the same way.

LMAO at the people who talked crap about me for posting on here that LM was looking to transfer!!!

Hey dinglefritz, this is where you man-up and apologize to me.

This is funny.....trying to get these posters on here to MAN UP and admit they were WRONG lol.

Some of them the same ones who wanted Pelini fired cuz they said a monkey could come to Lincoln and win 9-10 games every year!

It's sad that it's some on here who STILL have their head in the sand and a RED 🌽 shoved up their A$$!!!

This is funny.....trying to get these posters on here to MAN UP and admit they were WRONG lol.

Some of them the same ones who wanted Pelini fired cuz they said a monkey could come to Lincoln and win 9-10 games every year!

It's sad that it's some on here who STILL have their head in the sand and a RED 🌽 shoved up their A$$!!!
Yep, the same posters who are clamoring for continuity now were the ones who wanted Pelini fired. They're hypocrites.

Yep, the same posters who are clamoring for continuity now were the ones who wanted Pelini fired. They're hypocrites.
What’s also funny is some of these “hypocrites” you are talking about were more than happy to give Pelini seven years… How does that make me a hypocrite? Shouldn’t that make me consistent?

Go ahead and call me a hypocrite… If you don’t know the difference between seven years and three years, then you’re an idiot.

What’s also funny is some of these “hypocrites” you are talking about were more than happy to give Pelini seven years… How does that make me a hypocrite? Shouldn’t that make me consistent?

Go ahead and call me a hypocrite… If you don’t know the difference between seven years and three years, then you’re an idiot.
What was your feelings on Mike Riley being fired after 3 Years?

So we had continuity and it wasn't good enough for you? My point exactly.

What was your feelings on Mike Riley being fired after 3 Years?
Once he lost the team in his third year at the third game, and was not competitive the rest of the season, that was it. I would argue that Frost has not lost the team… Although some of these big-name transfers seem to suggest that there may be some trouble. Generally speaking, they have been in just about every game (Illinois is an obvious head scratcher).

think in one hand, sh*t in the other.....

adrian martinez sucks so much nobody wants to play with him

cannot wait until his ass is gone
You probably said or thought the same thing about Tommy Armstrong. Tommy had more around him than AM2 does. The current Huskers have had no rb since DO. No receivers sine Stanley and JD year one. An offensive line that couldn't block to save their lives and a center that couldn't snap. It looks to me like the line is coming together and maybe we find a receiver or two this year. Stop micro managing and look at the whole picture.

Once he lost the team in his third year at the third game, and was not competitive the rest of the season, that was it. I would argue that Frost has not lost the team… Although some of these big-name transfers seem to suggest that there may be some trouble. Generally speaking, they have been in just about every game (Illinois is an obvious head scratcher).

mike Riley loses the locker room in game 3 of year 3 but manages 3 conference wins

scott Frost has team buy in but in 3 years hasn’t managed more than 3 conference wins in any season ..... woof

You probably said or thought the same thing about Tommy Armstrong. Tommy had more around him than AM2 does. The current Huskers have had no rb since DO. No receivers sine Stanley and JD year one. An offensive line that couldn't block to save their lives and a center that couldn't snap. It looks to me like the line is coming together and maybe we find a receiver or two this year. Stop micro managing and look at the whole picture.
I said the opposite

Tommy was usually the best or one of the best players on the team & was doing it alone.

AM doesn't have 1/1,000 Tommy's heart

I really don't know why anyone would be upset with Luke transferring. It is the way of modern college football. Don't like your situation then move on. I think it is very clear Luke is not a Big Ten Qb. I do think he could have had a pretty good career at NU as a slot receiver and running jet sweeps. If he wants to play Qb maybe playing for his dad with the Bears (my father's alma mater) is his best option. Even then I think it will be tough. Eastern Washington, Montana, Montana State and Weber State play some pretty good college football.

You don't tell him that during the off-season when it’s incredibly easy to transfer. You put him in at WR every game until he realizes he's a receiver. Our staff makes low IQ decisions and people wonder why our team plays the same way.

I get what you are saying. But to play him at WR every game, he needs to practice at receiver. If he's practicing at receiver then he's not practicing at QB. And if he's not practicing at QB then he's likely still leaving.

Reactions: timnsun
Do we try to get a guy from the portal now? No one too inspiring in there at the moment, maybe wait until FCS and JUCO play in the Spring?
I think they are up against the limit of 25 per year. So they can really only take (I think) two more guys this spring. So they will have to be choosy. That said, if they do get an extra scholarship or two under 85, there are a few walk-ons that that may be getting (or keeping) a scholarship-- Connor Culp, Oliver Martin, Ezra Miller, Ty Hahn, Levi Falck, Luke Reimer are a few names that come to mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT