ADVERTISEMENT

Looky .... looky ... Lukey

iu

Do we try to get a guy from the portal now? No one too inspiring in there at the moment, maybe wait until FCS and JUCO play in the Spring?

Probably saw how good Smothers is he knew he had no shot. Or we didn’t want him anyway. Or some excuse like that.

Sometimes people use the word excuse and it seems like they don't know what it means. Would not being the starting QB and not wanting to wait possibly two more years to even get a shot be an "excuse'? Backup QB's are transferring all over CFB.

But but but the rumors!!

So your best offensive playmaker transfers and “the future of the program” transfers? Cant say I blame them for not wanting to play for our lame duck coach.

• Haha
Reactions: Husker_AMG63
Sometimes people use the word excuse and it seems like they don't know what it means. Would not being the starting QB and not wanting to wait possibly two more years to even get a shot be an "excuse'? Backup QB's are transferring all over CFB.
I’ll give you that. Just seems like Frost bends over backwards for certain players and they don’t return the favor. I hope he learns soon how to develop a culture where he won’t cater to players who are 5 foot 8 receivers or backups quarterbacks who can’t throw.

LMAO at the people who talked crap about me for posting on here that LM was looking to transfer!!!

Hey dinglefritz, this is where you man-up and apologize to me.

LMAO that you tell someone that they need to "man-up" and then proceed to demand an apology.

Just saw that Kade Warner and Will Farniok are also in the portal. Farniok really surprises me as he was probably going to play a lot. But maybe he saw the future and thought there was too much competition

hmmmm. I know he good be pretty good with some coaching?
adrian martinez, already the losingest quarterback in Husker history with potentially 2 more years to start, is an anchor the likes of which we've never seen

his brand of leadership points only to the transfer portal, with zero chance for winning even half the games he starts

he should be jettisoned immediately

College football is dead to me. Transfer portal, and the same three teams dominating for a decade. I have become apathetic. I look forward to next season's Alabama v Clemson title game.

How does the transfer portal have anything to do with Bamas dominance? If anything it’s good for parody. In majority of cases players moving from larger programs to smaller programs to have a chance to play.

mccaffery wasn't playing much anyway. thats not a big loss.
wandale is a loss although i think his production wont be that difficult to replace

Luke is a guy who Frost called “the future of the program” just a few months ago. Sure, Frost may have been talking out of his ass again because that’s about the only thing he does well...but he said it.

And I hate to break it to you...Smothers is just another QB that can’t throw. Frost and his weirdo QB coach have really done a number on the QB position.

Ouch. I think Martinez could be a pretty good qb if he got coaching.

And some say he gets too much coaching.

"I" say he is a good QB, but lacks the vision, quick decision making, and overall IT factor. Great kid, excellent skills and athletic but missing a few key items. JMHO

Reactions: Husker.Wed.
And some say he gets too much coaching.

"I" say he is a good QB, but lacks the vision, quick decision making, and overall IT factor. Great kid, excellent skills and athletic but missing a few key items. JMHO
so, he's a good QB who is incapable of doing literally any of the things good QBs do?

awesome

I’ll give you that. Just seems like Frost bends over backwards for certain players and they don’t return the favor. I hope he learns soon how to develop a culture where he won’t cater to players who are 5 foot 8 receivers or backups quarterbacks who can’t throw.
I think Frost bends over backwards for all his players. Some just get more publicity.

adrian martinez, already the losingest quarterback in Husker history with potentially 2 more years to start, is an anchor the likes of which we've never seen

his brand of leadership points only to the transfer portal, with zero chance for winning even half the games he starts

this is exactly why I have been so adamant about him being a problem in the program years ago... unreal.. and the bone heads on here will find another stupid excuse to spin the exodus of good players.

the AD doesn't want to do anything, fine.. the players are taking it into their own hands.. right out the door.

Fire this clown show.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
Not my point at all, not even a little bit! There is nothing good that comes from LM leaving the team.

My point is that a few people on here bashed me, saying LM was going nowhere and that I was stupid for posting it, so now's the time for them to act like adults and admit when they're wrong.
You telling someone to act like an adult is rich. Share info or don't. You will always get both sides if you post something, deal with it.

Reactions: HuskerDana
this is exactly why I have been so adamant about him being a problem in the program years ago... unreal.. and the bone heads on here will find another stupid excuse to spin the exodus of good players.

the AD doesn't want to do anything, fine.. the players are taking it into their own hands.. right out the door.

Fire this clown show.
I think you were right about Frost being too close to the program to think clearly, too

when you publicly admit you see yourself in your struggling QB over and over, you paint yourself into a corner where feelings > logic

I am no AM homer, but he's got a ton of talent, but makes a lot of terrible decisions. I put it mostly on the coaching, but since they aren't willing to help him, I agree, we are going to keep losing at a good clip.

Reactions: CBurns05
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT