ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like we have our new nutritian coordinator

Not even remotely the same thing and you know it. We're talking about 60 year olds chasing 20 year olds from depressed countries.

Um, that's pretty much what Clooney and DiCaprio do though. Face it, most older successful rich dudes are not going to choose to be with an American woman their own age.

I personally don't care who consenting adults choose to be with. It seems like some of you resent your choice of spouse and want every other guy to be just as miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Um, that's pretty much what Clooney and DiCaprio do though.

I personally don't care who consenting adults choose to be with. It seems like some of you resent your choice of spouse and want every other guy to be just as miserable.
I think Leo does it because he ran out of hot American women to bang.

I would love to smell his penis.

• Wow
Reactions: WHCSC
Sure. There are a minuscule minority of American men who aren’t fetishists or predators & seek out women from stone-aged, beaten down cultures purely in hopes of finding mutual love and happiness.

The majority, however, are big time creepy losers who cannot attract a mate to save their lives & instead - knowingly or unknowingly - prop up the human trafficking industry in order to bribe & kidnap women (with money, promises or both) to fulfill some kind of depraved ideology of what a spouse should be (quiet, obedient, subservient, etc.)
My two elderly acquaintances who found brides abroad almost 70 years ago were both accomplished professionals. One ran an insurance business at a bank and the other was a music professor and symphony violinist. Their wives were wonderful happy people. Of course I know a younger guy who married a woman from South America who had his kids then divorced him too. They had a kid who committed suicide as a college senior which probably caused the split. Super nice guy. Not sure how they met.

My two elderly acquaintances who found brides abroad almost 70 years ago were both accomplished professionals. One ran an insurance business at a bank and the other was a music professor and symphony violinist. Their wives were wonderful happy people. Of course I know a younger guy who married a woman from South America who had his kids then divorced him too. They had a kid who committed suicide as a college senior which probably caused the split. Super nice guy. Not sure how they met.
You said earlier you hope I never have daughters

I assume yours studied or at least traveled abroad during school? The reason there’s a market for her is partially due to these “passport bros” who go places & “meet” women who have been planted by their handlers

It’s absolutely disgusting & consent plays zero part in it from the woman’s standpoint

Comparing that to George Clooney marrying an Italian lawyer is insanely delusional, bordering on psychotic

Not trying to derail the thread but there is a burgeoning community of American men moving abroad to find women. Foreigners that are in better shape and havent been corrupted by the feminist dogma. They are called passport bros.
My god parent is this guy. After his first 2 marriages failed, he went abroad, found an asian gal named Ping and she now is a part of his grain bin erection crew. Gave me hope as a young lad in vegas that I could rescue this insanely hot stripper with eastern european broken english to marry me and come help me shingle houses for a living. The dream died at 6:30 am when they closed.

My god parent is this guy. After his first 2 marriages failed, he went abroad, found an asian gal named Ping and she now is a part of his grain bin erection crew. Gave me hope as a young lad in vegas that I could rescue this insanely hot stripper with eastern european broken english to marry me and come help me shingle houses for a living. The dream died at 6:30 am when they closed.
Well, the good news is that stripper is probably a doctor by now...right? I mean, they are all in med school while dancing, right?

• Haha
Not even remotely the same thing and you know it. We're talking about 60 year olds chasing 20 year olds from depressed countries.

I really don't remember anyone in this thread talking about that kind of gap in ages, yikes. Not going to re-read it but yeah, that would look bad and I would advise against doing that...BUT, it does lead me to a great dating story...hahaha..Few years ago I posted on this very board "how young is to young" (or something like that)....I had been on the dating scene for a year or so after a divorce and found a 30ish y/o (now I don't remember)....I was 48(ish) and she was one of many girls who told me the biggest reason younger women date older men wasn't for the money, thought let's be honest, it usually probably is...but she stated all the men her age had shit jobs, no career, played video games all the time, etc etc...if they wanted a serious guy they could depend on and grow old with they had to jump up in age...I personally met and dated one and it was a riot. Sex in the back seat at 2AM in Havelock in the grocery store parking lot? We called that Tueaday.

It didn't work out..but i'll always have the memories. Gawd that was a riot....

...we need to start a craziest dating stories tbread cause i've read just enough on this board about those to know it would be legendary.

I really don't remember anyone in this thread talking about that kind of gap in ages, yikes. Not going to re-read it but yeah, that would look bad and I would advise against doing that...BUT, it does lead me to a great dating story...hahaha..Few years ago I posted on this very board "how young is to young" (or something like that)....I had been on the dating scene for a year or so after a divorce and found a 30ish y/o (now I don't remember)....I was 48(ish) and she was one of many girls who told me the biggest reason younger women date older men wasn't for the money, thought let's be honest, it usually probably is...but she stated all the men her age had shit jobs, no career, played video games all the time, etc etc...if they wanted a serious guy they could depend on and grow old with they had to jump up in age...I personally met and dated one and it was a riot. Sex in the back seat at 2AM in Havelock in the grocery store parking lot? We called that Tueaday.

...we need to start a craziest dating stories tbread cause i've read just enough on this board about those to know it would be legendary.
"wanted a serious guy" doesn't really jibe with back seat sex in a grocery store parking lot at 2AM, but maybe that's just me. 🤷‍♂️

"wanted a serious guy" doesn't really jibe with back seat sex in a grocery store parking lot at 2AM, but maybe that's just me. 🤷‍♂️

One of many discrepancies that popped up....it was never going to be serious on my end for many reasons, but that didn't keep me from a few test drives just to be sure she wasn't the one for me.

I just want to piggyback off of this, not me, but an old friend who lives in south central nebraska tumble weed country on the ranch. He literally lived in a small bumper hitch camper on the family farm and would do the online dating/hookup sites before tinder. Many times, it would be older divorced women from omaha that would meet him halfway in Grand Island at the walmart parking lot. He would tow his camper/home with him and thats where they got down. The most shocking yet saddest encounter I heard of from him was when the lady brought her kids and made them sit in the car while they got after it in the camper.

I just want to piggyback off of this, not me, but an old friend who lives in south central nebraska tumble weed country on the ranch. He literally lived in a small bumper hitch camper on the family farm and would do the online dating/hookup sites before tinder. Many times, it would be older divorced women from omaha that would meet him halfway in Grand Island at the walmart parking lot. He would tow his camper/home with him and thats where they got down. The most shocking yet saddest encounter I heard of from him was when the lady brought her kids and made them sit in the car while they got after it in the camper.

Bahahahaha.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT