ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like we have our new nutritian coordinator

You're right - Mike Riley was hot af and we sucked.
Riley sucked & was fired after 3 years

frost sucked way, way worse and kept his job for 18+ months more than Riley

good looking people get a lot of benefits of the doubt & largely don't have to work as hard or be as good to get by

again this is all as basic as 1+1=2. I have no idea why this is a controversial statement whatsoever.

too late

quick: name 5 super hot ladies who transformed business/government/industry

same reason production dips as you get closer to the equator

ugly people & harsh winters make the world go 'round. this is a plain as day fact of life
Probably some truth here. Not sure I could connect all the dots. But viking women had to be some real tough gals. I always thought the swedes and Norwegian gals in ne Nebraska were mobsters. They definitely were some of the best bb teams to watch in Lincoln in March

Reactions: king_kong_
Hahaha!

And Brazilian women LOVE being hot and sexy, they embrace it.
My 60-something neighbor vacationed in Rio and married a 20-something maid at the resort he was staying at. She was semi-hot. Used to come over to our house in tears because instructions on TV dinners were in English and Spanish, but not Portuguese, so she couldn't have dinner ready when her aging hubby came home.

My 60-something neighbor vacationed in Rio and married a 20-something maid at the resort he was staying at. She was semi-hot. Used to come over to our house in tears because instructions on TV dinners were in English and Spanish, but not Portuguese, so she couldn't have dinner ready when her aging hubby came home.
Ufda. Hadn't thought about tv dinners in years

Apparently she's only 32 years old, she looks like she's in her 40s already
As a nutritionist it's likely that she has a body fat of less than 3%. She doesn't appear to have much fat in her face. That coupled with no makeup can make a woman look older than she is. I'm sure most of her critics like those Iowa girls with the nice plump cheeks........

Reactions: huntered and WHCSC
Hahaha!

Hot women, I mean really hot, have it made. They get any job they interview for (assuming a dude is doing the interviewing) they know that the second they want to stop working, they can, imagine having that type of power where you are so hot that someone else will literally pay for all your stuff so that you don't have to work.

Amazing.
Youth and beauty is literally worth billions.

Not trying to derail the thread but there is a burgeoning community of American men moving abroad to find women. Foreigners that are in better shape and havent been corrupted by the feminist dogma. They are called passport bros.

Not trying to derail the thread but there is a burgeoning community of American men moving abroad to find women. Foreigners that are in better shape and havent been corrupted by the feminist dogma. They are called passport bros.
This is not new

And they’re called “losers” where I’m from

Mail order types who couldn’t land a guppy much less an American woman

Going to another country to “find” someone who hasn’t been “corrupted” by “feminism”?

Yea that’s different

Don't agree.....men and women like who, or what they like...whether it be of the same sex, opposite sex, somebody who looks like their mom, or dad, or a stepford wife, or a raging feminist, somebody 20 years older, or younger....

.....and there is nothing wrong with any of that. Plus, plenty of women on the planet wish for the man to be in control of everything and feel safe and happier in that relationship.

I can see it would be easier to find a more submissive woman overseas and if it's what they wanted to, everyone wins. Don't see an angle in which anyone is a loser here, at all. It appears you think the men going shopping overseas should all like the same women and lifestyle you do. Seems really close minded.

So guys who don't like left-wing feminists should marry one anyway? I don't understand your point.
Do you think left-wing feminists make up 100% of American women?

My point is the same people who call others beta simps are the ones traveling elsewhere (Asia, Eastern Europe, South America) to find a subservient lady to knock around mentally, physically & emotionally under the guise of being “old school”

The biggest pussies going

Don't agree.....men and women like who, or what they like...whether it be of the same sex, opposite sex, somebody who looks like their mom, or dad, or a stepford wife, or a raging feminist, somebody 20 years older, or younger....

.....and there is nothing wrong with any of that. Plus, plenty of women on the planet wish for the man to be in control of everything and feel safe and happier in that relationship.

I can see it would be easier to find a more submissive woman overseas and if it's what they wanted to, everyone wins. Don't see an angle in which anyone is a loser here, at all. It appears you think the men going shopping overseas should all like the same women and lifestyle you do. Seems really close minded.
This is what human trafficking apologists sound like

A win-win! Lmao wake up

Online dating is consensual, hunting subservient foreign women raised in a culture where anything else is illegal is predatory

You're way to extreme sometimes...this is one of them.
Your post was one of the most naive things I’ve ever read in my life

You think these predators are looking for love but just can’t seem to find it in their country because of politics?

LMAO

People subverting foreigners with those promises are the losers

Guys like you, it seems
I’ve got news for you. Millions of women in this country marry primarily for the promises of financial security. I’ve known several couples in my area who lived a long and happy life together after “meeting” overseas. One woman was from Bolivia and the other Morocco. In both cases they seemed very happy and appreciative of their families and lives. Shopping for a wife overseas wouldn’t be my cup if tea but marrying the girl down the street can involve a lot of risk too.

Do you think left-wing feminists make up 100% of American women?

My point is the same people who call others beta simps are the ones traveling elsewhere (Asia, Eastern Europe, South America) to find a subservient lady to knock around mentally, physically & emotionally under the guise of being “old school”

The biggest pussies going

Do you think 100% of men who marry foreign women abuse them?

With half of all marriages in this country ending in divorce, I'm not going to judge anyone for being cautious about marrying an American woman. I've had some friends and family members get f'd over badly in divorce.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Your post was one of the most naive things I’ve ever read in my life

You think these predators are looking for love but just can’t seem to find it in their country because of politics?

LMAO

I enjoy readimg your stuff even if I disagree, but you're the unevolved caveman in this scenario. To think men have to stay in their own country to find a S/O and everyone who goes across the pond looking for a bride wants to beat them and treat them like shit and that's why they do it is very odd thinking.

I enjoy readimg your stuff even if I disagree, but you're the unevolved caveman in this scenario. To think men have to stay in their own country to find a S/O and everyone who goes across the pond looking for a bride wants to beat them and treat them like shit and that's why they do it is very odd thinking.
Are these losers going to Western Europe or other developed continents to hunt for a bride? Or are they going where they know they can take advantage of their cultural upbringing?

Read a book for us one time, guy

Do you think 100% of men who marry foreign women abuse them?

With half of all marriages in this country ending in divorce, I'm not going to judge anyone for being cautious about marrying an American woman. I've had some friends and family members get f'd over badly in divorce.
Divorce rulings are insane.

I worked with a lady who got divorced and the dude had to pay for private school K-12 and college for the 3 kids and a little over 6,000 a month to her until the youngest hit 18 (I think). Or until she got remarried. Guess what she did not do until the youngest was around 20 years old.

Riley sucked & was fired after 3 years

frost sucked way, way worse and kept his job for 18+ months more than Riley

good looking people get a lot of benefits of the doubt & largely don't have to work as hard or be as good to get by

again this is all as basic as 1+1=2. I have no idea why this is a controversial statement whatsoever.
I don't think it is a controversial statement at all. I just wanted to point out how f***ing sexy Mike Riley is.

Eggs, pork, chicken, steak, burgers, pasta, veggies! Plenty of water and GOOD sports drinks, not that gatorade or like garbage. And there you have it, all the nutrition you need to be a football player. ;)
And Runza, big bottles of Pepsi, Valentino's and fairbury hot dogs for the faithful

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Hahaha!

Hot women, I mean really hot, have it made. They get any job they interview for (assuming a dude is doing the interviewing) they know that the second they want to stop working, they can, imagine having that type of power where you are so hot that someone else will literally pay for all your s
I watched a video on this on YouTube a while back. I felt genuinely bad for those women. They wanted to escape their communist block homeland and get to Europe or America in the worst way. The problem is that their tickets was some aging loser who had no idea how to relate to women. I'd like to see a long term study to see how well these things work out. Apparently some of these chicks are savvy and they cut bait within 2 years, or whatever it takes to get their citizenship. The guys are chasing sex and beauty, but there's also a significant amount of time where you'd have to talk and live a life. That's probably the hard part.

I worked with a lady who got divorced and the dude had to pay for private school K-12 and college for the 3 kids and a little over 6,000 a month to her until the youngest hit 18 (I think). Or until she got remarried. Guess what she did not do until the youngest was around 20 years old.

My wife was married previously to a fighter pilot in the Marines who eventually retired (do I need to tell you how much he gets for that in retirement!! OMG) and after became a 747 Captain for United, (do I have to tell you how much he gets paid for that?? OMG!!!!!) but for 25 years she was the mom who ran the family and did, everything, and moved multiple times to support him and his career....they eventually got divorced of course or she wouldn't be my wife now...duh, but when I started to realize she was the one and we started talking about a future together, and then I found out what she was receiving in her settlement I literally started crying in the car (where she told me for the first time) because I thought there is no way any woman walks away from that and she would never marry again until that settlement ran its course....I was wrong....but I say all that to say this, not all large dollar divorce settlements are as bad to the guy as they sound...many are, yes, I know that, but in my wife's case she had a great argument...she gave up her career and degree to be the wife/mom for 25 years so he could have it all, she deserved every penny IMO. I've no idea what your co-workers deal is and perhaps the guy did get hosed...I'm just saying it's not always like that.

Reactions: drubendall
My wife was married previously to a fighter pilot in the Marines who eventually retired (do I need to tell you how much he gets for that in retirement!! OMG) and after became a 747 Captain for United, (do I have to tell you how much he gets paid for that?? OMG!!!!!) but for 25 years she was the mom who ran the family and did, everything, and moved multiple times to support him and his career....they eventually got divorced of course or she wouldn't be my wife now...duh, but when I started to realize she was the one and we started talking about a future together, and then I found out what she was receiving in her settlement I literally started crying in the car (where she told me for the first time) because I thought there is no way any woman walks away from that and she would never marry again until that settlement ran its course....I was wrong....but I say all that to say this, not all large dollar divorce settlements are as bad to the guy as they sound...many are, yes, I know that, but in my wife's case she had a great argument...she gave up her career and degree to be the wife/mom for 25 years so he could have it all, she deserved every penny IMO. I've no idea what your co-workers deal is and perhaps the guy did get hosed...I'm just saying it's not always like that.
Dude, I get it, your wife reads this board. I totally agree with you, she deserved it all, not that marine, for risking his life to protect the country. (Wink)

Okay, clearly I am joking (sort of) but yes, you are right, I am sure I would have cried as well hearing what she got.

Now I want to know what he gets in retirement...let me take a guess...125K a year?

Dude, I get it, your wife reads this board. I totally agree with you, she deserved it all, not that marine, for risking his life to protect the country. (Wink)

Okay, clearly I am joking (sort of) but yes, you are right, I am sure I would have cried as well hearing what she got.

Now I want to know what he gets in retirement...let me take a guess...125K a year?

Haha....you have a great sense of humor BTW. For the reason(s) you listed, he doesn't get enough IMO. I get to hear some awesome stories though, those dudes are Badass and earn their $$$

Haha....you have a great sense of humor BTW. For the reason(s) you listed, he doesn't get enough IMO. I get to hear some awesome stories though, those dudes are Badass and earn their $$$
What is the old joke...if you are in a bar how do you spot the fighter pilot? He is the one telling everybody that he I s a fighter pilot!

With that said, I would brag about that shit too!

Oh and thanks!

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
What is the old joke...if you are in a bar how do you spot the fighter pilot? He is the one telling everybody that he I s a fighter pilot!

With that said, I would brag about that shit too!

Oh and thanks!

I have never heard that one...haha. That is great.

FFS, man. There’s pretty vast middle ground between what some in this thread are saying and what you are. Your message would be better received if you’d acknowledge that and stop being so defiant. Do this topic really matter that much to you?
Sure. There are a minuscule minority of American men who aren’t fetishists or predators & seek out women from stone-aged, beaten down cultures purely in hopes of finding mutual love and happiness.

The majority, however, are big time creepy losers who cannot attract a mate to save their lives & instead - knowingly or unknowingly - prop up the human trafficking industry in order to bribe & kidnap women (with money, promises or both) to fulfill some kind of depraved ideology of what a spouse should be (quiet, obedient, subservient, etc.)

• Haha
Reactions: baseball31ne
People subverting foreigners with those promises are the losers

Guys like you, it seems
I have dated plenty of immigrants, women from East Europe, South America, Mexico, Middle East, and Asia, I have not travelled to find a woman though. We live in a global world now. If a man wants to get his passport and travel to somewhere to meet a woman that will make him happy more power to him. Or if a woman wants to immigrate to find a man more power to her. There are plenty of highly successful people that married foreigners. Tom Brady, John Krasinski, Tom Cruise, Matthew McConaughey, George Clooney, Reggie Bush. I guess they are losers though for subverting foreigners.

• Haha
I have dated plenty of immigrants, women from East Europe, South America, Mexico, Middle East, and Asia, I have not travelled to find a woman though. We live in a global world now. If a man wants to get his passport and travel to somewhere to meet a woman that will make him happy more power to him. Or if a woman wants to immigrate to find a man more power to her. There are plenty of highly successful people that married foreigners. Tom Brady, John Krasinski, Tom Cruise, Matthew McConaughey, George Clooney, Reggie Bush. I guess they are losers though for subverting foreigners.
Brits, Italians & Germans. Exactly who you are targeting, I’m sure 😂😂😂

You’re getting creepier with each post. Major pre-crime vibes.

You belong on a watch list or 10

There are plenty of highly successful people that married foreigners. Tom Brady, John Krasinski, Tom Cruise, Matthew McConaughey, George Clooney, Reggie Bush. I guess they are losers though for subverting foreigners.
Not even remotely the same thing and you know it. We're talking about 60 year olds chasing 20 year olds from depressed countries.

I know of several deals like that too. Stick it to papa.

Reactions: SuperBigFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT