ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like we have our new nutritian coordinator

I did not just watch her (super cute) video to the very end and then replay it. Nope.

....and I'm pretty sure there is a joke about 'Cocks in here somewhere but I'm to classy to make it.

Last edited:
She’s ugly

Means she’s prob good at her job

Plus everyone on the staff is ugly now so she’ll fit right in & hopefully work hard to gain an edge

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
She reminds me of this chick... I can almost see her getting on some dude in the same demeaner for eating a snickers when he should be eating a chicken breast! LOL!

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Ok? I almost feels like this requires one of those The Office conversations where they vote on "Is Hillary Swank hot?". She is alright. I would. I'm not the best barometer on if that makes a woman hot though.
It's the penciled on eyebrows that have me second guessing. I'll never understand why women shave their natural eyebrows to pencil on new ones that look like crap. Think she'd be better off with a more natural look but that's just my taste. Still cute though.

It's the penciled on eyebrows that have me second guessing. I'll never understand why women shave their natural eyebrows to pencil on new ones that look like crap. Think she'd be better off with a more natural look but that's just my taste. Still cute though.
my ex wife tweezed her eyebrows so much that she had to draw on her eyebrows every morning.
BqpslTICYAA79jG.jpg

Reactions: jteten

Your post made me think of these lyrics for some reason...

"Shoulda seen the looks on the faces of my Dad and Mom
When I showed up at the door with a date for the senior prom
They said: "Well, pardon us son, she ain't no kid
"That's a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig
I said: "I know it dad, ain't she cool, that's the kind I dig""

You’re such a ray of sunshine. President of the Husker Online Optimists club.
good looking got us here

ugly might get us out

I don't mind ugly & boring, and I also don't mean it as an insult

was Maggie Thatcher walking any runways? didn't think so

I also think we will win 8+ games next year. you're likely in the ".500 ball" club. talk about beaten down pessimism

Some of the eyebrows on stars from the golden age were downright scary.

intro-1620937112.webp

I found it VERY interesting that after Rhule took over he let the on field and off field staff hang around for awhile before he kept or replaced them, but he fired Ellis and Duval on Day 1. I wondered if those were the first interviews and Rhule decided to go in a different direction, or if he had seen something on film that convinced him nutrition and S&C were a big problem.

Reactions: king_kong_
Eggs, pork, chicken, steak, burgers, pasta, veggies! Plenty of water and GOOD sports drinks, not that gatorade or like garbage. And there you have it, all the nutrition you need to be a football player. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
good looking got us here

ugly might get us out

I don't mind ugly & boring, and I also don't mean it as an insult

was Maggie Thatcher walking any runways? didn't think so

I also think we will win 8+ games next year. you're likely in the ".500 ball" club. talk about beaten down pessimism
I hope you never have a daughter

I found it VERY interesting that after Rhule took over he let the on field and off field staff hang around for awhile before he kept or replaced them, but he fired Ellis and Duval on Day 1. I wondered if those were the first interviews and Rhule decided to go in a different direction, or if he had seen something on film that convinced him nutrition and S&C were a big problem.
More than likely he and maybe some of his staff looked at film from last year and maybe 2-3 years ago at the same players and said these guys are bigger, fatter, less conditioned, and slower.

That isn't necessarily the issue with the skill-type players, but with the big guys, it has been a problem that Ruhle is going to deal with in terms of nutrition, conditioning, agility, and strength.

Nothing is more detrimental to the progression of a program than a bunch of big people who get bigger, stronger, more out of shape, and slower.

I suspect we will see some transformed big people by the time the season begins next August. I've seen unbelievable gains in athletes once all the boxes are checked from previous lousy training.

You can't use the same old cookie-cutter approach to entire groups of athletes. Their nutrition, conditioning, and strength and speed programs need to be tailored to address their individual weaknesses. If you concentrate on their weaknesses, their strengths will take care of themselves.

I hope you never have a daughter
too late

quick: name 5 super hot ladies who transformed business/government/industry

same reason production dips as you get closer to the equator

ugly people & harsh winters make the world go 'round. this is a plain as day fact of life

Last edited:
too late

quick: name 5 super hot ladies who transformed business/government/industry

same reason production dips as you get closer to the equator

ugly people & harsh winters make the world go 'round. this is a plain as day fact of life
The HOTTEST girls I have ever seen in the two fields I have worked in when I started "real work" went pretty much the same.

Hot girl in sales = getting married to rich guy in sales and she never worked again
Hot teachers = start off teaching little kids, get engaged, get married, leave teaching saying they will come back to teach later on in life and never do.

With the exception of a very few industries, ones that are based off "looks", you almost never see a hot girl working after the age of about 35...and if you do...she is the unicorn type. And I don't mean "office hot", I mean actually hot.

And it is not because they are dumb. It is because they are smart. They get to NOT work and still be loaded and do what they want when they want.

The HOTTEST girls I have ever seen in the two fields I have worked in when I started "real work" went pretty much the same.

Hot girl in sales = getting married to rich guy in sales and she never worked again
Hot teachers = start off teaching little kids, get engaged, get married, leave teaching saying they will come back to teach later on in life and never do.

With the exception of a very few industries, ones that are based off "looks", you almost never see a hot girl working after the age of about 35...and if you do...she is the unicorn type. And I don't mean "office hot", I mean actually hot.

And it is not because they are dumb. It is because they are smart. They get to NOT work and still be loaded and do what they want when they want.
yep

there's a reason you don't drive a car manufactured in Brazil

and it's not because they're stupid or incapable

• Haha
Reactions: SuperBigFan
yep

there's a reason you don't drive a car manufactured in Brazil

and it's not because they're stupid or incapable
Hahaha!

And Brazilian women LOVE being hot and sexy, they embrace it.

Hot women, I mean really hot, have it made. They get any job they interview for (assuming a dude is doing the interviewing) they know that the second they want to stop working, they can, imagine having that type of power where you are so hot that someone else will literally pay for all your stuff so that you don't have to work.

Amazing.

Reactions: TheNewNU
ADVERTISEMENT