Looks like we have a Bipartisan Select Committee for the January 6th investigation...

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Republicans and Democrats vote to start a select committee to investigate the January 6th insurrection. Will be interesting to see what this bipartisan committee is able to find...

jehresm

Junior
Dec 1, 2013
Every Democrat, plus 2 Republicans (Liz Cheney & Adam Kinzinger) can ACTUALLY say that they "Back the Blue."

All the other 190 Republicans in the House just outed themselves as unpatriotic traitors, and if they say "Blue Lives Matter"... we know it's a lie.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Again? I thought this had been announced like 5+ times over the past month or two.

I can't wait for them to talk it about it some more next week.

Reactions: jja699 and Jim14510

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Just like all of the 100’s if committees before this. Grandstanding, look at me!! and a whole bunch verbal BS
If I had not watched a previous version of this same thing I would be 100% for this. Congress sucks big-time so this will be a gigantic poop sandwich and we will all take a bite.

No major pressure to have committee's on the origin of Covid that has killed hundreds of thousands though.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
This committee will doom Republicans in the midterms. Gonna be a blue tsunami...crazy.
Ahhh yes and there it is folks. The only reason why the Commies want this committee. They could care less if it finds anything or does the right thing, but as long as it's political collateral damage the ends justifies the means.

Scope we all understand how you all work. You always admit it.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Ahhh yes and there it is folks. The only reason why the Commies want this committee. They could care less if it finds anything or does the right thing, but as long as it's political collateral damage the ends justifies the means.

Blah blah blah. Sorry you're afraid of truth and facts. Also, it's "couldn't care less", genius. How embarrassing for you!

Reactions: HuskerDrummer5

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Blah blah blah. Sorry you're afraid of truth and facts. Also, it's "couldn't care less", genius. How embarrassing for you!
There is not much truth-telling coming out of those sessions in recent years. You are a political woke joke.

Reactions: Bobfather

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
There is not much truth-telling coming out of those sessions in recent years. You are a political woke joke.
We learned a lot about Benghazi - specifically that Clinton was absolved of wrongdoing. This committee will give Americans the truth about January 6th. I'm sorry you're scared of it, but the truth shall set you free!

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016

The right thing is that... those who will not support an official report as to what lead to this insurrection.. and anyone found to have been helpful in inciting that insurrection.. by maintaining the lie that the election was stolen/fraudulent... should in fact lose their jobs come 2022.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Bobert, the fat boomers wouldn't last 2 weeks against the great, honorable United States Military. You think Sherman was bad, wait until you see what an Apache does to a trailer park...
Yawn you will be starving and have no fuel but carry on Commie.....

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
We learned a lot about Benghazi - specifically that Clinton was absolved of wrongdoing. This committee will give Americans the truth about January 6th. I'm sorry you're scared of it, but the truth shall set you free!
She was? What testimony did you read about?

So the State Dept decision to not allow US Marines and replace them with local security to make the local feels better about themselves was absolution? She ran the department.

Main finding #1

1. The State Department failed to protect U.S. diplomats in Libya: Clinton and the administration should have realized and addressed risks. (The Democrats' version of the report acknowledges "security measures in Benghazi were woefully inadequate").
  2. The Administration subverted investigation through what Gowdy described as "intentional", "coordinated", and "shameful" stonewalling. Clinton deleted numerous emails on the private server she was using for official business, which the report says "makes it impossible to ever represent to those killed in Benghazi that the record is whole."

You missed this as a result of the investigation too.

Private server​

In the end, the biggest revelation unearthed by the House special committee investigating the Benghazi attack came 15 months ago: the disclosure that Hillary Clinton had used a private email address and server during her four years as secretary of state.[66]
The New York Times
On February 13, 2015 the State Department produced 300 emails to and from Clinton, in response to a November 18, 2014 Committee request for the entirety of communications to and from the Secretary and her top staff. The State Department informed the Committee, in discussions late February 2015, that because the Secretary had no government email address it only gained access to her emails after her attorney handed them over in December 2014. Committee spokesman Jamal Ware said: "The only records the committee has received were self-selected by the former secretary and turned over by her. The State Department did not have control or custody over those emails."[67]

On March 2, 2015 The New York Times reported Clinton may have violated federal regulations by using her personal email account (hdr22@clintonemail.com) for public business while serving as secretary of state.

The guy who made the anti-Islamic video was treated like crap due to the Obama/Clinton b.s.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
The fat boomer militias won't even make a dent, bud. They will be wiped out and will surrender in a couple weeks. Not even worried.
Yawn....... 300 million and 1 trillion say you are wrong and again what the fvck are you going to eat.....

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
1861 here we come again.....
hK7KZN9M_400x400.jpg

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
She was? What testimony did you read about?

So the State Dept decision to not allow US Marines and replace them with local security to make the local feels better about themselves was absolution? She ran the department.

Main finding #1

1. The State Department failed to protect U.S. diplomats in Libya: Clinton and the administration should have realized and addressed risks. (The Democrats' version of the report acknowledges "security measures in Benghazi were woefully inadequate").
  2. The Administration subverted investigation through what Gowdy described as "intentional", "coordinated", and "shameful" stonewalling. Clinton deleted numerous emails on the private server she was using for official business, which the report says "makes it impossible to ever represent to those killed in Benghazi that the record is whole."

You missed this as a result of the investigation too.

Private server​

In the end, the biggest revelation unearthed by the House special committee investigating the Benghazi attack came 15 months ago: the disclosure that Hillary Clinton had used a private email address and server during her four years as secretary of state.[66]
The New York Times
On February 13, 2015 the State Department produced 300 emails to and from Clinton, in response to a November 18, 2014 Committee request for the entirety of communications to and from the Secretary and her top staff. The State Department informed the Committee, in discussions late February 2015, that because the Secretary had no government email address it only gained access to her emails after her attorney handed them over in December 2014. Committee spokesman Jamal Ware said: "The only records the committee has received were self-selected by the former secretary and turned over by her. The State Department did not have control or custody over those emails."[67]

On March 2, 2015 The New York Times reported Clinton may have violated federal regulations by using her personal email account (hdr22@clintonemail.com) for public business while serving as secretary of state.

The guy who made the anti-Islamic video was treated like crap due to the Obama/Clinton b.s.
The allegations levied by the Republicans before and during(and even after) were proven to be bullshit. Those are the facts. The other points are opinions not borne out by any facts. Try again, genius. "Baaaah her emails!". Give me a break, lmao.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Yawn....... 300 million and 1 trillion say you are wrong and again what the fvck are you going to eat.....
There are not 300 million fat boomers in militias, Bobert. Maybe like 50k max. The majority of those boomer militias wouldn't even fight...most of the Boomers are all talk cowards with no action. They'd be wiped out so fast.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The allegations levied by the Republicans before and during(and even after) were proven to be bullshit. Those are the facts. The other points are opinions not borne out by any facts. Try again, genius. "Baaaah her emails!". Give me a break, lmao.
Wait, what aren't facts? What you just posted is just complete false information.

You are claiming the State Department didn't personally make a decision to have private security? You are really making this claim?

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Wait, what aren't facts? What you just posted is just complete false information.

You are claiming the State Department didn't personally make a decision to have private security? You are really making this claim?
Absolved of wrongdoing. The Republicans lied and had to admit it in the final report, bucko. Maybe spend less time typing about things you clearly have no knowledge of and spend more time learning, chief.

Reactions: Lar Gand

auski

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Absolved of wrongdoing. The Republicans lied and had to admit it in the final report, bucko. Maybe spend less time typing about things you clearly have no knowledge of and spend more time learning, chief.

They couldn't absolve her either.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001

This is way way too easy scope. Try to read and understand context. I get that passing grade school must have been difficult.

Hillary Clinton never personally denied any requests from diplomats for additional security at the U.S. outpost in Benghazi, Libya, according to Democrats on a select House panel who absolved the former secretary of state and the U.S. military of wrongdoing in the deadly Sept. 11, 2012 attacks.

Look at the highlighted words here.

She was in charge of the State Department. The State Department absolutely made a decision to go with private security rather than Marines.

The additional security request did not go to Hillary personally. The State Dept however had already made the dumb decision to not have U.S. forces to help.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
This is way way too easy scope. Try to read and understand context. I get that passing grade school must have been difficult.

Hillary Clinton never personally denied any requests from diplomats for additional security at the U.S. outpost in Benghazi, Libya, according to Democrats on a select House panel who absolved the former secretary of state and the U.S. military of wrongdoing in the deadly Sept. 11, 2012 attacks.

Look at the highlighted words here.

She was in charge of the State Department. The State Department absolutely made a decision to go with private security rather than Marines.

The additional security request did not go to Hillary personally. The State Dept however had already made the dumb decision to not have U.S. forces to help.
Ah good, you agree that the Republicans lied about it and it was proven to be a lie. You used a whole lot of words when you could have just said "Clinton was absolved". Again, stop wasting my time, genius.

Reactions: nelsonj22

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Ah good, you agree that the Republicans lied about it and it was proven to be a lie. You used a whole lot of words when you could have just said "Clinton was absolved". Again, stop wasting my time, genius.
No, you don't seem to understand the English language at all. She was absolutely not absolved and you make yourself look even more foolish than before.

You probably think her and Bill are a normal couple as well.
Hillary ALWAYS knew about Bill's philandering
Hillary is not into Bill

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
No, you don't seem to understand the English language at all. She was absolutely not absolved and you make yourself look even more foolish than before.

You probably think her and Bill are a normal couple as well.
Hillary ALWAYS knew about Bill's philandering
Hillary is not into Bill
Lmao, here we go...get embarrassed and proven wrong, then jump to the next unrelated rant about Bill cheating in order to save face. You're embarrassing yourself so bad ITT. Lmao.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Lmao, here we go...get embarrassed and proven wrong, then jump to the next unrelated rant about Bill cheating in order to save face. You're embarrassing yourself so bad ITT. Lmao.
Proven wrong? lol. You are funny. I literally pointed out your EXACT misleading words.

Bill also did not exactly cheat as Hillary and Bill have always seen other people. Hillary is not even into guys. I've always considered cheating as someone not knowing as both did know hence Hillary not being mad at Bill.

Last edited:

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

The Donald will hurt the party more than the select committee, if they can not keep him quiet.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Proven wrong? lol. You are funny. I literally pointed out your EXACT misleading words.

Bill also did not exactly cheat as Hillary and Bill have always seen other people. Hillary is not even into guys. I've always considered cheating as someone not knowing as both did know hence Hillary not being mad at Bill.
The fact that you've gone from "she wasn't absolved" to "yes, they lied and she didn't do what they said, but she still had a private server" to "well Bill cheated on her" shows that you're flailing and embarrassing yourself. I have to leave this conversation...it's making me feel so uncomfortable to see you embarrass yourself like this.

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
The fact that you've gone from "she wasn't absolved" to "yes, they lied and she didn't do what they said, but she still had a private server" to "well Bill cheated on her" shows that you're flailing and embarrassing yourself. I have to leave this conversation...it's making me feel so uncomfortable to see you embarrass yourself like this.
Did he not even mention the baby blood yet?

• Haha
Reactions: Jaemekon

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
100% It started five years ago when I started dumping the GOP after being a part of it for 39 years. Kinzinger is a hero to many of us that still understand what a conservative is all about.
Riiiiight. So not being a conservative why would you care what being a conservative is all about? That's a complete puzzler to me. His voting is one of the highest % against his party of all.

https://projects.propublica.org/represent/members/117/house

So if the left has swung far-left, which it clearly has how is a "true conservative" voting more with the left-wing than other right wing? That doesn't make sense and we aren't dumb to fall for that bait and switch.