ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Deion is bringing in big time coordinators….

Zimmer is solid. Not sure how relatable, but he can scheme defenses. Will they have the talent to run what he wants? We will see.

Not sure I'd call a MAC Coach a Big-Time Coordinator. And Zimmer is a crazy old man who I doubt will relate well to this generation of kids.
Zimmer will lose his mind trying to coach college players. First week in Colorado his blood pressure will shoot off the charts and take out the little bit of retinas he has left. He’ll be totally blind before we play the Buffs.

I like the discussion. I find it interesting. It’s healthy. It’s a future NU opponent. Not really sure what the problem is with discussing Colorado. Nebraska football is pretty boring at the moment. Nothing really to talk about and I think that is a good thing.
Colorado football was boring a few weeks ago, were you talking about them then? Go ahead and discuss if you like, lot of buff overkill now.

Reactions: Dylman and thall__
Zimmer will lose his mind trying to coach college players. First week in Colorado his blood pressure will shoot off the charts and take out the little bit of retinas he has left. He’ll be totally blind before we play the Buffs.

So I assume everyone loving the Zimmer hire for CU would also love Phil Snow, if we go that direction. Right?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Zimmer may want to stick his head into football right now. He tragically lost his son little more thann a month ago. He seems like the type who needs to be working especially under these circumstances.

• Sad
Reactions: headcard
It will be an overreaction based on a sample size of 1 but that game in boulder next year with a national spotlight will either make NU look very good or very bad

Reactions: Landomatic
Not sure I'd call a MAC Coach a Big-Time Coordinator. And Zimmer is a crazy old man who I doubt will relate well to this generation of kids.

This. Read some of the articles that have been coming out about Zimmer. The guys on the team couldn't stand the man and look at the drastic turn around that team has had getting rid of his ass. Really good defensive mind, but doesn't relate to the players at all.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT