Looks like Deion is bringing in big time coordinators….

timnsun

Head Coach
Jan 25, 2008
Zimmer is solid. Not sure how relatable, but he can scheme defenses. Will they have the talent to run what he wants? We will see.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Not sure I'd call a MAC Coach a Big-Time Coordinator. And Zimmer is a crazy old man who I doubt will relate well to this generation of kids.
Zimmer will lose his mind trying to coach college players. First week in Colorado his blood pressure will shoot off the charts and take out the little bit of retinas he has left. He’ll be totally blind before we play the Buffs.

Bugeater

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
Surprise, AZ via North Platte
I like the discussion. I find it interesting. It’s healthy. It’s a future NU opponent. Not really sure what the problem is with discussing Colorado. Nebraska football is pretty boring at the moment. Nothing really to talk about and I think that is a good thing.
Colorado football was boring a few weeks ago, were you talking about them then? Go ahead and discuss if you like, lot of buff overkill now.

Reactions: Dylman and thall__

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
Zimmer will lose his mind trying to coach college players. First week in Colorado his blood pressure will shoot off the charts and take out the little bit of retinas he has left. He’ll be totally blind before we play the Buffs.

So I assume everyone loving the Zimmer hire for CU would also love Phil Snow, if we go that direction. Right?

Reactions: dinglefritz

TTown Tom

Walk On
Dec 5, 2022
Zimmer may want to stick his head into football right now. He tragically lost his son little more thann a month ago. He seems like the type who needs to be working especially under these circumstances.

• Sad
Reactions: headcard

Redmich

Junior
Jun 21, 2022
It will be an overreaction based on a sample size of 1 but that game in boulder next year with a national spotlight will either make NU look very good or very bad

Reactions: Landomatic

Mr.Scary13

Senior
Dec 7, 2014
Not sure I'd call a MAC Coach a Big-Time Coordinator. And Zimmer is a crazy old man who I doubt will relate well to this generation of kids.

This. Read some of the articles that have been coming out about Zimmer. The guys on the team couldn't stand the man and look at the drastic turn around that team has had getting rid of his ass. Really good defensive mind, but doesn't relate to the players at all.

Reactions: dinglefritz