ADVERTISEMENT

Longest home run in Dodger Stadium history?

Other than the fact that he can hit the ball a long way, what evidence is there that Stanton is on PEDs? A lot of players, including Cruz, get caught these days. I'm not aware that Stanton ever has, unless I just missed it.

Ive never seen one leave the stadium like that ...not there anyway

Agree, same here as for as at LA. Remember reading an article on furthest HR's at ball parks and Stargill was reported at 500' plus at Dodger Stadium.

I remember Cecil Fielder hit one out of Detroit, thought it left the stadium in right or right center field. It was so damn long ago, can't remember the details.

Fielders left Detroit in LF, over the LF deck. Stanton's was a bomb but there has been more than 1 that has left the yard. It's very hard to do at night, day games are easier as the ball flies better.
Has nothing to do with PED'S.

Darren Driefort hit one over 450 feet at Dodger Stadium...not bad for a pitcher. He was the National Player of the year, his Sr year at Wichita State.

I don't think Stanton is on PEDs. The kid was that big when he arrived in professional baseball. Hes really just a freak of nature.

Head size not withstanding, no one even knows where this one landed. Start at the 4:00 mark. I'm guessing Erstad remembers this one.

ADVERTISEMENT