ADVERTISEMENT

LOL Solich

He was my driver's ed teacher at LSE. He was our coach, he was a really great person to be around as I was growing up. We won State two years in a row under him

He was a star as a player, and coach at Nebraska.

Screw anyone shortsighted enough to trash him.

Reactions: Bugeater
Solich contributed to several national championships and still is 10 million times the Husker you could ever be.
oh give me a break, he had the fortune of being on Osbourne's staff, the only thing he did worth mentioning is giving us Bo Pelini. I don't see the congratulatory threads for Tony Samuel.

And if he's such a great coach, why has he been stuck at Ohio for over decade?

Reactions: t7w0c1
oh give me a break, he had the fortune of being on Osbourne's staff, the only thing he did worth mentioning is giving us Bo Pelini. I don't see the congratulatory threads for Tony Samuel.

And if he's such a great coach, why has he been stuck at Ohio for over decade?
1. It's Osborne.

2. He didn't give Bo a good recommendation.

3. He is a legend at Ohio. He's turned that program around. No one's getting hired at a top 25 program at his age.

Try again.

Reactions: HuskerWisdom
1. It's Osborne.

2. He didn't give Bo a good recommendation.

3. He is a legend at Ohio. He's turned that program around. No one's getting hired at a top 25 program at his age.

Try again.

lmao try what again? he's been stuck at Ohio since he was in his 50's because he's a mediocre coach. Get over yourself pussy

I’m an OU alum and think what he’s done there is insanely great. They didn’t have shit when I was there. We rarely went to games. Now the facilities are nice and the team is always respectable. Always in upper tier of MAC teams. If Miles turns KU into a 8 win program you’d give him dap. Same deal

No I'm just not a cringe-worthy bowl of oatmeal like the majority of the crooners on him. Some of yall are still so soft.
Maybe you should take a trip to Ohio and discuss your disdain concerning Frank with him directly. I doubt you’d have the nerve to confront him with your rhetoric, but you look tough here on the message board.

Maybe you should take a trip to Ohio and discuss your disdain concerning Frank with him directly. I doubt you’d have the nerve to confront him with your rhetoric, but you look tough here on the message board.

Interesting, I didn't know that in order to be critical of somebody's coaching ability you actually had to physically confront them. Better tell all the sports networks to hold any of their opinions until they've tried to goad a fight!

And no, I'm not afraid of a 75 year old alcholic with a broke down body.

The Fighting Frankies currently lead the nation in Takeaways with 29, So there's that.

He was done for me when Walter Washington turned down Neb on signing day for Tulane. When you can't even get him to play QB, it's time to go.

Reactions: DaddyBoi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT